Oh the tears of unfathomable sadness....ROFL!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    This is too funny to be political! :mamoru:

Liveleak Video Comment;
    The failed Wisconsin recall election just bent this Democrat over and F'ed him in the A. Have a good chuckle at his drama queen bitch tears.

Democracy FAILED b/c his candidate didn't win :rofl:

Declares 'This is the END of the U.S. as we know it!'

Last edited:

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    whineybitvch43444.jpg

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Don't get me started!

Phony..................@*$+%.......................................................................................................................$*&!............................................................................................................................................................................................................&**$@%........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................&$@&~!..........................................................................................................................................................................................*@$%!^&!?&*!*...................................................................................................................................................!

I_FLY_LOW

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 15, 2007
    Gonzales
    Don't get me started!

Phony..................@*$+%.......................................................................................................................$*&!............................................................................................................................................................................................................&**$@%........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................&$@&~!..........................................................................................................................................................................................*@$%!^&!?&*!*...................................................................................................................................................!

Geebus... can't you spell anything right?? it's ^%$&^%!!!

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Oh Lawd. Too much MTV & video games growing up. :o

USMC-Deano

Baby Eagle FTW
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2011
    Oceanside, CA
    Oh Lawd. Too much MTV & video games growing up. :o

Don't blame it on the video games. I was playing GoldenEye 007 on N64 when it came out. I was...11 when I got it(Christmas '97). MTV, sure, blame them all you want.

Oh, and GoldenEye was far from the first game I played. Been playing them since I was old enough to hold an Atari joystick. Pitfall, baby!

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Don't blame it on the video games. I was playing GoldenEye 007 on N64 when it came out. I was...11 when I got it(Christmas '97). MTV, sure, blame them all you want.

Oh, and GoldenEye was far from the first game I played. Been playing them since I was old enough to hold an Atari joystick. Pitfall, baby!

Yeah- but I never said what kind of video games. :D

I had an Atari 2600 myself. :o :chuckles:

And can remember when MTV actually played music videos(still run by leftists- but back then I didn't know the difference:doh:) . :o:o

Maybe that sniffling little wuss' mom substituted Barbies for the Atari. :dogkeke:

Or worse- grew up with this "guy"...
    VVVVV
    britney_alone_88u3_Who_is_the_most_emotional_Girls_or_guys-s300x218-83182-580.jpg

Last edited:

Takuan

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    NOLA
    No one from Wisconsin drinks wine. We drink beer. And if a little motor oil gets mixed in, that's just flavor.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    I flew in the evening this was winding down. Downtown was freaking crazy with the amount of news vans. Not many talking about it though and typically artist run slightly democratic. They really are "eh" over it.

Top Bottom