Rant: we really have some...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    I've reassessed. This is the eponymous thread.

eponymous (ɪˈpɒnɪməs)
    adj
    1.(of a person) being the person after whom a literary work, film,etc, is named: the eponymous heroine in the film of Jane Eyre
    2.(of a literary work, film, etc) named after its central characteror creator: the Stooges' eponymous debut album

Oh...

still don't understand that one.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    Give me the 411.......haven't been around much.

Whatever happened to just plain Dave (who used to be deafdave3, and someone else, too, I think)? Is the new deafdave3 anything like the old deafdave3? Are they related, cloned or is he kinda like a revival rock band....impostors pretending to be the old band.

chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge

Whatever happened to just plain Dave (who used to be deafdave3, and someone else, too, I think)? Is the new deafdave3 anything like the old deafdave3? Are they related, cloned or is he kinda like a revival rock band....impostors pretending to be the old band.

They are the same person. Dave changes his mind a lot about what he wants his screen name to be.

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    Yep. Didley is second from right showing his blue "fruit of the loom" boxers he borrowed from his son. Seabee is obviously far right.

Man, we had fun that day. That was the day we were trying out for the Thuggin It N Lovein It DVD. We were too hard corps for those bitches and they cut us.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Man, we had fun that day. That was the day we were trying out for the Thuggin It N Lovein It DVD. We were too hard corps for those bitches and they cut us.

You can see o Jeffrey look'n over mah shouldah wishin he was in da group.

Triflin'

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Considering the way that you said hard corps instead of hardcore, I am going to call your bluff on this one. Try again.

chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge

I still think the only reason they cut us is because we refused to hold our pieces sideways.

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    Considering the way that you said hard corps instead of hardcore, I am going to call your bluff on this one. Try again.

I was referring to my band brother.

6a0120a721c2d7970b0168e57c15ce970c-320wi

We ain't racist. We let pinkie guitar players in.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA

Deafdave changed his name to Dave, but didn't like being treated equally so he changed it back.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    Deafdave changed his name to Dave, but didn't like being treated equally so he changed it back.

I'm pretty sure there was one other variant in the mix. Man, a lot of folks change their avatar like skivvies, but changing your name is just......wait for it............stoopid. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom