33 Things Every Guy Should Have - EAT THAT HITMAN!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Renegade

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 1, 2010
    Red Stick

It’s true. Men are simple creatures. It doesn’t take much to make us happy. We enjoy the little things in life. It’s those things that make our lives easier and more enjoyable. While women worry about the brand name or stigma associated with a product or item, we are more concerned with the functionality and practicality of the things we own. Here is a list (in no particular order) of 33 things every man should have.

http://guymanningham.com/2011/07/things-every-guy-should-have/

So, how manly are you guys??? Let's hear your number!

I'm a 29! :draw:

highstandard40

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    Prairieville
    I don't want or need half of that stuff. I don't smoke or drink, I hate leather furniture, don't play golf, and never wanted a dog. In spite of all this, I still don't question my own manlyness. If it makes you feel better about yourself, go for it.

Takuan

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    NOLA
    I don't want or need half of that stuff. I don't smoke or drink, I hate leather furniture, don't play golf, and never wanted a dog. In spite of all this, I still don't question my own manlyness. If it makes you feel better about yourself, go for it.
    Okay, but I might question your sense of humo(u)r. By the way, if that isn't Don Draper in the graphic, I'm a non-drinkin', puppy-hatin' cloth-sitter!

Russo

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 9, 2008
    Raceland,LA
    i have 19 and 2-3 of them my dad has so i have access to it as well.. we dont have vegetables anymore, but we have plenty of fruit trees.. im suprised they said to have a fire pit and not a water well..

Nevarwinter

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Gretna, LA
    20...19 if I have to have the free weights and the heavy bag.

If you sort this into practical vs impractical, the list only gets a little shorter.

lilshaunsdad

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    Lacombe
    I'm a 26, but I'd have to say I don't feel that some of these make you a man. I should add a few points for the things they forgot. What about a motorcycle?

JCcypress

Gun Trust Lawyer
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Jun 9, 2011
    Baton Rouge, LA
    25, but I admit that I substituted my speargun for the fishing rod. Would have been 26, but the dogs passed last year and I haven't had the heart to get another.

Tx_oil

Tx_oil
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Youngsville
    No dog, don't drink, don't play golf or darts.. I did NOT see building, structure or addition that you personally have built on the list. Any swinging dick can buy a 4x4.

Top Bottom