Easy on those searches, boys.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell

U.S. authorities are leading the charge as governments around the world pepper Google with more demands to remove online content and turn over information about people using its Internet search engine, YouTube video site and other services.

Google Inc. provided a glimpse at the onslaught of government requests in a summary posted on its website late Sunday. The breakdown covers the final six months of last year. It’s the fifth time that Google has released a six-month snapshot of government requests since the company engaged in a high-profile battle over online censorship with China’s communist leadership in 2010.

The country-by-country capsule illustrates the pressure Google faces as it tries to obey the disparate laws in various countries while trying to uphold its commitment to free expression and protect the sanctity of its more than 1 billion users’ personal information...

http://news360.com/#article/57418367[/URL]

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Well, then... what exactly?

This was mainly just to laugh at the fact that the government may one day know just how sexually depraved we all are :P

It has more to do with governments wanting things hidden in *their* country and with people like myself having things removed. Where the "what did that person search for" comes in is in criminal cases. I'll be part of one of those too most likely in the future.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    It has more to do with governments wanting things hidden in *their* country and with people like myself having things removed. Where the "what did that person search for" comes in is in criminal cases. I'll be part of one of those too most likely in the future.

Do tell... :)

I_FLY_LOW

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 15, 2007
    Gonzales
    Yep, be careful...
    ceiling_cat.jpg

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Whatever the case may be; just make sure when the first clear cut case of unconstitutional persecution arises from internet searches on a privately owned computer you all are there to shout it down! And shout it down loudly!

My hunch would be they (Democrats more likely), would use the data to smear or silence political opponents.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Whatever the case may be; just make sure when the first clear cut case of unconstitutional persecution arises from internet searches on a privately owned computer you all are there to shout it down! And shout it down loudly!

My hunch would be they (Democrats more likely), would use the data to smear or silence political opponents.

I fear this is why I can never run for president. I would lose the woman vote for sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    rb24
    Top Bottom