!!!!!Attention I Need Help Locating a Custom Open Gun!!!!!!!!!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ENVPMBR Shooter

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Baton Rouge, La
    Fellow shooters I am asking for your assistance in find my late father’s 1994 Caspian Custom Open Gun. I know it was sold by my ex stepmother around 1997 but she does not remember and no one who shot with us back then can remember who might have bought it. All I can remember is that it was a 1994 custom build by Paul Barnett. It was a 9x21 with a four port comp. The finish was blued with an Aim point can dot scope. I am looking to buy it from whoever has it if they would like to sell. I did not get much of my dad's belongings from her and I really would like to find this gun. Please send me a PM if you have information about it.

BayouSlide

See ya at the range
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    On the Bayou Teche, La.
    Lloyd may be worth checking with as well...he might remember it or it might have passed through his hands for some work at some point.

Good luck with the search.

rbrenna

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2012
    maybe

I have a custom Caspian hicap. But it is 38super with a 4 port comp, Gilmore can reddot, black SVI slide, hard chrome frame. I bought this gun around 2003 for shooting the St. Bennard Friday night plate matches. I was told this gun had been completely rebuilt and hard chromed by one of the local shooters. It had passed through alot of shooters.
    Tom Duchmann (www.actionshootingsupply.com) could probably give you more history on this particular gun.
    I doubt this is your dad's gun....I only mention all this because hicap Caspians are kind of rare around here. I haven't shot it since 2005. But it ran just fine back then. I would be willing to part with it.

ENVPMBR Shooter

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Baton Rouge, La
    I have a custom Caspian hicap. But it is 38super with a 4 port comp, Gilmore can reddot, black SVI slide, hard chrome frame. I bought this gun around 2003 for shooting the St. Bennard Friday night plate matches. I was told this gun had been completely rebuilt and hard chromed by one of the local shooters. It had passed through alot of shooters.
    Tom Duchmann (www.actionshootingsupply.com) could probably give you more history on this particular gun.
    I doubt this is your dad's gun....I only mention all this because hicap Caspians are kind of rare around here. I haven't shot it since 2005. But it ran just fine back then. I would be willing to part with it.

Can you post a pic of the gun

rbrenna

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2012
    Not a good photographer. The left grip and backstrap are skateboard taped. I had the slide lightened.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
      photo.JPG
      41.8 KB · Views: 37
    • photo2.JPG
      photo2.JPG
      38.8 KB · Views: 28
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom