whoops, sombody is MAD

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jmanrogers

SGT JMAN
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Alexandria
    Lets see how many misspelled words we can find.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    BEWARE buying from Red Jacket Firearms (LOUSEANA)
    Date: 2012-06-20, 1:22PM CDT
    Reply to: sjkbs-3090043203@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
    Beware buying anything from Red Jacket Firearms. My wife bought a silencer from them 11 months ago. It was paid in full at the time of order. They hav'nt gotten in touch with us since. Every time we called they gave us a different lie. We asked for the boss and he was never in or just left. We ask for the boss to call us, if there realy is one, and he never did. It seems like the women that work their ar'nt qualified to do anything but lie. We were given several dates that our order would be ready and it never was. You can call them now and a women will tell you it will take about 2 to 4 months to have your order ready. I guess their just going to keep my money and never dilever the product. So if you order from them you have been warned. STUART PHILLIPS
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

5 from complainant and 1 from Hunh Bruh!

That's how you know it's a lie.
    Reel Lie

Cochise

is not here
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Calhoun
    He's so damn mad he can't even spell the state he lives in!

I'm fairly certain that misspelling,at least, was intentional, and meant to be pronounced "lowzy-anna". I have heard it many times, but this is my first time seeing it in type.

Oh, and Jman, you missed the "their" in the second to last sentance. ;)

Last edited:

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    If that's true, I would be fired up also. However, I would have at least typed that in Word to make sure my grammar, spelling and Flesch reading ease would be at an acceptable level before I posted it on the Internet.

JR1572

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    Duh, what's a Form 4?

I've seen Red Jacket's build board.

You wouldn't believe the number of NFA items they have that are waiting on signed Form 4s.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Duh, what's a Form 4?

I've seen Red Jacket's build board.

You wouldn't believe the number of NFA items they have that are waiting on signed Form 4s.

I was gonna say that as well. He expected it in 2-3 months? Kinda hard when the ATF approval takes 8-9 months. The guy is either a) full of **** or b) a complete moron.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RussD2
    Top Bottom