SPF: Streamlight TLR-3 Weapons Light

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SimpleGreen

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    Livingston, LA
    Bought this from a friend a while back. Nothing wrong with it. No scuffs, scratches, marks, etc. Comes with an extra new Duracell battery. You'll also get 8 keys though some look to be duplicates (two F's, one C, two B's, two E's, one D). However, it was mounted on my M&P and I'm pretty sure my buddies Glock 17 and another friends XD45 with the keys we have on hand. I only have one handgun now and it does not have rails so this is just a really neat paper weight for me.

I will consider trades toward:

A qualify knife or some ammo (223/556, 30-30, 9MM) or MAYBE a good LED flash light.

I have been having problems with accessing Bayou Shooter from my phone so if you PM or reply via post I can't probably see it or reply until the evening. Please, no phone calls between 6AM-430PM on workdays. I will not likely answer because I stay pretty busy as work. Feel free to text me as I can respond at times or PM/reply here. I will consider shipping the light.

Lets just say $50 SPF to BobbySXT - Chris @ 225.276.7893 in Livingston Parish - Make sure you include your screen name with your text :)

Thanks.

IMG_3199.jpg

Last edited:

Ben Segrest

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Lafayette
    Bought this from a friend a while back. Nothing wrong with it. No scuffs, scratches, marks, etc. Comes with an extra new Duracell battery. You'll also get 8 keys though some look to be duplicates (two F's, one C, two B's, two E's, one D). However, it was mounted on my M&P and I'm pretty sure my buddies Glock 17 and another friends XD45 with the keys we have on hand. I only have one handgun now and it does not have rails so this is just a really neat paper weight for me.

I will consider trades toward:

A qualify knife or some ammo (223/556, 30-30, 9MM) or MAYBE a good LED flash light.

I have been having problems with accessing Bayou Shooter from my phone so if you PM or reply via post I can't probably see it or reply until the evening. Please, no phone calls between 6AM-430PM on workdays. I will not likely answer because I stay pretty busy as work. Feel free to text me as I can respond at times or PM/reply here. I will consider shipping the light.

Lets just say $50 - Chris @ 225.276.7893 in Livingston Parish - Make sure you include your screen name with your text :)

Thanks.

IMG_3199.jpg
    I'll take it if you're willing to ship. If not, I might be able to arrange pickup.

SimpleGreen

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    Livingston, LA
    Alrighty guys. I have a first dibs that wasn't posted here. I'm awaiting a response. If no go I will start with Ben Segrest.

Thanks!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom