ALL SOLD

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tigertaylor1

Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Houma, LA
    Selling a few knives here, please email or pm with any questions or offers. Paypal gift or add 3% for regular will be accepted for payments, also money orders. Prices include shipping via Priority Mail with delivery confirmation in the United States, international please contact for a quote. I will use a time stamp via PM, email, or posting in the thread for priority. Not really looking for trades but would consider a Strider SNG 3V or an SMF.

SOLD. First up is my Strider SJ-75 with black G-10. This knife is in excellent shape with the factory razor sharp edge (S35V) present. It has been lightly carried and cut very little (couple of packages and will still shave hair). There are a couple of scratches on the clip and 2 VERY light rub marks on the TI side. The rest of the knife is perfect. Absolutely Zero blade play with bank vault lockup and the blade is nicely centered. These SJ knives are extremely nice, great example here. Looking for 325 OBO for this one.
    http://www.gpknives.com/striderminisj75blackg10.html

SOLD. 2nd is my Strider SNG Ranger Green G-10 and black coated blade. This knife is in great shape with what looks to be the factory edge present. It has been carried lightly so there are a couple of marks on the blade. There is a very tiny bit of blade play if you force it out and the blade is to the left of center (not rubbing), this could be remedied with a short turn of the pivot, Again the play is very minimal but I want full disclosure, lockup is around 55% on her and locks up with authority. The rest of the knife is in excellent shape, very little wear all around. 300 OBO gets her.
    http://www.gpknives.com/stridersngss...ladeflame.html

SOLD.Lastly is my Bark River Bravo 1 with the Antique Ivory Micarta handle. This knife was purchased as new from a dealer but has the wrong box (it reads 3V) but is the A2 version. I have personally cut 2 tomatoes with it and that's the extent of it's use. It has never been carried and includes a Sharpshooter brown leather sheath along with a kydex black sheath. The factory edge is present and is very sharp. It has very light rub marks from being taken it and out of the leather sheath about a total of 12 times. The rest of the knife is perfect. 155 OBO TYD. *Note the link this exact knife sells new for 178 with only the kydex sheath.
    http://www.gpknives.com/bark-river-b...y-micarta.html

2012-06-25 11.18.46.jpg2012-06-25 11.19.06.jpg2012-06-07 17.15.09.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LazrBeam
    Top Bottom