Pressure Washer

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stag0608

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    Luling, La
    Get one with a good pump if you plan on using it a lot. I got a
    Rigid with fuel injection and a cat pump and love it. It doesnt miss a beat. But it also wasn't cheap.

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    Honda engine, Cat pump. Bozeman distributors in BR.

http://www.bozemandistributors.com/pressurewasher.html

hi-pro-lg.jpg

chootem

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Lockport
    Don't get a cheap gas powered one either. This crap they make nowadays is ridiculous. I have 3 different items all with these "new" briggs engines and they all SUCK!!! Took the Toro lawnmower in for the 5th time in 2 years 3rd this year a month ago. The guy said he called his Briggs rep and he claims the main cause is they make them to meet California emissions so they have to run to lean. I agree though a good pump is key!!!

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    My Home Depot washer has served me well at work for 11 years. 11horse Honda/Annovi Reberveri (Italian) pump/direct drive. $950 then.
    Cat is considered the cream of the crop pump. Belt drive is also considered tops. But not cheap.

Full synthetic oil in the engine, quality pump oil, both changed religiously. Plug (Nippon Denso) and air filter changed annually and she still cranks on the first pull. Gotta love Honda small engines. YMMV.

Low oil shut off is a good feature to look for. Flow rate (GPM) is more important than PSI.

Last edited:

gotabyte

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Slidell, LA
    Got one that was fairly cheap from Sam's with a Honda engine for $299 and it has worked well. However I did try a cheaper one for $199 at Sam's first and had to bring it back and exchanged it for the Honda version.

Old_Demon

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    Ponchatoula
    I've got one from Sears that I've used a few years, never a problem. What kills most of them is the pump. Specifically the pressure surges from pressing the trigger then letting it go. I duct-taped the trigger on mine so that it puts out pressure whenever the engine is running and it has done well.

Top Bottom