This is ********!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ironman26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2010
    Patterson, La
    That woman probably needed her job too!!!! sad sad day,but its been goin on for years....The transaction that burns my ass is to watch a person walk into a seafood shop and buy hot fresh boiled seafood with the bum card I call it !!!!

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    It's ******** that she was fired? Or it's ******** that they can use their EBT cards to buy cigarettes?

I agree it's ******** that they can do it but she had no right to refuse it. There's a time and place for everything and she chose the wrong time and place to fight that battle.

SSG JW

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2012
    It is BS

It happens everyday and you can thank the owners for letting it happen.Good luck with people coming together to stop this kind of foolishness!If the Govt and people will put a politician back in office after being caught not paying his taxes like everybody has to we not going to stop this kind of bs

762NATO

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Lafayette
    Reverse discrimination, yes. BS. Yes. Yeah, I'm disabled and on SSI, but have apps out to find a job, several leads. Once there is no more need, that's it.

Remember, this is the same government that gives out rights to non-citizens, and soap boxes to select infallible (:rolleyes:) monitories and special interest groups.....

S&W4ME

I'm kind of a big deal
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Walker, LA
    It's ******** that she was fired? Or it's ******** that they can use their EBT cards to buy cigarettes?

I agree it's ******** that they can do it but she had no right to refuse it. There's a time and place for everything and she chose the wrong time and place to fight that battle.

+1

If someone was to make a decision to not accept a form of payment, then that decision should come from the business owner. Ultimately its their revenue that will take a hit due to the lost sale. The clerk gets paid the same regardless

Top Bottom