Dearbobrn PD is a disgrace

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    They ignore all the **** the muzzies are doing and threaten to arrest thee christians. Im no christian but I dont think they deserved what they got. Stoned.

Maybe they were there to stir **** up , doesnt matter, we have the right to do that in the USA. What heppened to these people and what the PD did is BS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnJBW49afzg

So, help me out here... where are the Christians in that video? I saw some muslims and some idiots trying to disrupt another group's religious celebration and spouting intolerance. Pretty much the opposite of love thy neighbor and do unto others.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    So, help me out here... where are the Christians in that video? I saw some muslims and some idiots trying to disrupt another group's religious celebration and spouting intolerance. Pretty much the opposite of love thy neighbor and do unto others.

I don't remember that only Christians were pissed when the moozies were celebrating 911...who exactly stopped that ?? Oh yea, no one. We let the moozies run wild ...so we don't hurt their feelings and get another 911 attack.

Don't even start on WBC...I believe they are Christians, just of the ******* variety. There are a lot of us.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    ^^^Can you rewrite that, I'm having trouble understanding what you're getting at.

Last edited:

SirIsaacNewton

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    Not following the point of going to an Arab festival with a megaphone and interrupting their good time. Honestly I don't want anyone with a megaphone coming to my festival and interrupting my good time. Be that greek, french, crawfish, oyster etc. I mean I don't want some dickhead with a megaphone telling me I am going to die of vibrio as I bite into an oyster during oyster festival.

USMC-Deano

Baby Eagle FTW
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2011
    Oceanside, CA
    Well, I don't see the point in this whole incident, but I will say that the moron at 7:10-ish that was talking about how he was a citizen and that he has rights...well, the other group also has RIGHTS...right to PROTEST, which is what they were doing, essentially. So, just because one ******* says he has rights does not deny the other of his rights.

CPL_Primeaux

AK-holic
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2012
    Lafayette ,Slidell,Abbeville
    I didnt catch that it was an Arab festival. I thought it was just a festival. Like how here in Abbeville they have the cattle festival. I just figured there was a high pop of muzzies in Dearborn. Well if it was a muzzie event then yeah , I guess they kind of asked for it. Its still shitty that the cops didnt try to protect them. I mean, they still do have the right to do what they did.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Please explain it to me.

No... that's the problem today, too many folks want the Cliff Notes answer on everything. Pretend that things you don't understand are a drink of water in the middle of the desert in a sandstorm and there is sand in the only drink of water...do dis grasshoppa. :cool:

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    No... that's the problem today, too many folks want the Cliff Notes answer on everything. Pretend that things you don't understand are a drink of water in the middle of the desert in a sandstorm and there is sand in the only drink of water...do dis grasshoppa. :cool:

I'm just confused about how you can make a comparison of people celebrating the deaths of thousands to idiots trying to cause a disturbance at a carnival. I feel like I'm missing something.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I didnt catch that it was an Arab festival. I thought it was just a festival. Like how here in Abbeville they have the cattle festival. I just figured there was a high pop of muzzies in Dearborn. Well if it was a muzzie event then yeah , I guess they kind of asked for it. Its still shitty that the cops didnt try to protect them. I mean, they still do have the right to do what they did.

All you caught was that the PD was a disgrace. What a "cop hater".

CPL_Primeaux

AK-holic
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2012
    Lafayette ,Slidell,Abbeville
    All you caught was that the PD was a disgrace. What a "cop hater".

You really dont know me at all. Most of my family is military/LE. I dont hate cops. I hate these pigs in the video who refused to uphold the law. Dont make assumptions . Did yo u even read what you quoted me saying? Stop being such a "cop lover". Its not like it was 25 years ago . (and even 25 years ago yo uhad bad cops) . The cops in this video were BAD COPS. Plain and simple.

Even if I did hate all cops, so what? It doesnt change the fact these pigs were in the wrong.

Last edited:

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    I've often wondered just how in the hell the people of Germany stood by and allowed the Nazi's to take over. Now I know.

From reading some of the responses here, I suppose that if civilized people had attempted to demonstrate against them, then been pelted with dangerous thrown items, you would have have been okay with authorities ignoring their pleas of help, and indeed the suppression of their RIGHTS.

Lesson: Someone says something you don't like, its okay to batter them. The victim will be cited or arrested.

Maybe I can get a contract to build showers and ovens.

Last edited:

Russo

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 9, 2008
    Raceland,LA
    i didn't read all the signs that were held, but if there were just scriptures, how is that intolerance? the police should have remained a buffer between the two groups

dfsutton

US Veteran
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Metairie, LA
    i didn't read all the signs that were held, but if there were just scriptures, how is that intolerance? the police should have remained a buffer between the two groups

They were not just scriptures. They were more inflammatory then that.

If these "Protestors" want to incite a riot, I guess that's their business, but it's the Police's job to try to ensure that the riot doesn't happen. The most effective way to do that is to remove the presence that is inciting the riot. I don't expect the police to risk their safety over you wanting to be stupid and start a religious war. I don't think it's the responsibility of the Police to save people from their own stupidity. I just don't.

What those "protestors" did was akin to kicking the top off an anthill then videotaping the ants reacting and using it as "evidence" that ants are dangerous. Listen, we all know ants bite. It's common sense.

I'd say this group isn't very far from the Westboro baptist Church. Religious zealots designed to anger people for a reaction.

Top Bottom