Dearbobrn PD is a disgrace

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    You really dont know me at all. Most of my family is military/LE. I dont hate cops. I hate these pigs in the video who refused to uphold the law. Dont make assumptions . Did yo u even read what you quoted me saying? Stop being such a "cop lover". Its not like it was 25 years ago . (and even 25 years ago yo uhad bad cops) . The cops in this video were BAD COPS. Plain and simple.

Even if I did hate all cops, so what? It doesnt change the fact these pigs were in the wrong.

How were they in the wrong? Because they didn't protect a group who was basically trying to start a riot? If they would've arrested the muslims AND the "christians" how would you feel? Disturbing the peace, disorderly conduct, inciting a riot, local noise ordinances(megaphone), etc. I'm sure they could have found something to throw them in jail for.

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    In a situation like that it would be difficult (if not impossible) for anyone to positively identify the person throwing objects at them from the crowd.

JR1572

Hunh Bruh

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    setting you free!
    Why do people who are so tough and adamant constitutional defenders insist on exercising their rights with no fear of repercussion, get so mad when johnny law doesn't step in to protect them from themselves?

Were yall the people who taunted the fat kid on the playground and got your nose punched in and the whined to the teacher cause your nose was bleedin? Then cried to your mommy cause the fat kid wasnt punished?

Be honest.

Life isn't fair. It's just not.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    You really dont know me at all. Most of my family is military/LE. I dont hate cops. I hate these pigs in the video who refused to uphold the law. Dont make assumptions . Did yo u even read what you quoted me saying? Stop being such a "cop lover". Its not like it was 25 years ago . (and even 25 years ago yo uhad bad cops) . The cops in this video were BAD COPS. Plain and simple.

Even if I did hate all cops, so what? It doesnt change the fact these pigs were in the wrong.

Damn man, I was just joking with you. I guess it's good I was joking and not baiting you are I would say you would have swallowed the whole lunker lure

jdessell

Womb-Raider
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    NOLA
    Michigan has been owned by muzzies for more than a couple years now. For Christ's sake, they have muzzies working security at the airport, checking nuns before they board the plane. Maybe the anti-protestors were a bit overzealous but they are doing what all of us are complaining about and not doing. Sometimes pro-action is necessary.

CPL_Primeaux

AK-holic
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2012
    Lafayette ,Slidell,Abbeville
    Damn man, I was just joking with you. I guess it's good I was joking and not baiting you are I would say you would have swallowed the whole lunker lure

Thats the problem with typing. We cant hear tones so ya cant really tell how we are meaning what we type. Didnt think you were joking. I didnt mean for my comment to come across harsh if it did.

CPL_Primeaux

AK-holic
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2012
    Lafayette ,Slidell,Abbeville
    How were they in the wrong? Because they didn't protect a group who was basically trying to start a riot? If they would've arrested the muslims AND the "christians" how would you feel? Disturbing the peace, disorderly conduct, inciting a riot, local noise ordinances(megaphone), etc. I'm sure they could have found something to throw them in jail for.

They should have arrested them all. That would have been better but to turn a blind eye to the animalistic behavior of the muslims got me upset. There was no reason for the way they behaved AT ALL. Plain and simple. Doesnt matter if the "Christians" and I say Christians because thats how it was titled. But it doesnt matter that they were there holding up there signs. How many times have WBC picketed service men and womens funerals? They never get arrested because they have the right to do it no matter how filthy and vile it is.

Top Bottom