Shopping for a new droid.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Spent Brass

Keeping South BR Classy
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    baton rouge
    I bought the bionic back when they were new. Lots of power and good features. I don't have any complaints yet. Its been on sale lately so you should be able to pick it up cheap. Good luck with the search.

sonanth

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    New Iberia, LA
    I have an HTC Incredible. I don't know if they still make them though. Got it with a contract when I switched to Verizon. I like it. It's my first smart phone, so not much experience in any others. There is an Incredible 2 out now, but I'm sure it's pricey.

Crimson

Hk convert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    Monroe, La
    If you have at&t I have Motorola atrix 4g that I would be willing to trade for something. It's pratically new just the battery is old. I had the atrix and had to make a warranty claim. I got this one never used it since I upgraded to an iphone in the meantime.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    If you have at&t I have Motorola atrix 4g that I would be willing to trade for something. It's pratically new just the battery is old. I had the atrix and had to make a warranty claim. I got this one never used it since I upgraded to an iphone in the meantime.

Sorry, Verizon.

Jman1911

Louisiana Sportsman
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Opelousas, LA
    I highly recommend any Samsung phone running the android OS. I have the infuse 4g which is the galaxy more or less.....very good phones!!

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Looking for a lower end phone. Wifi is a requirement. Nothing fancy. Thinking about the LG Revolution. Thoughts?

Are you currently with a provider now? I may be going back to AT&T and if I do I will have a rather pristine Motorola Triumph to sell that costs $38/ month with 300 cell minutes. I've been using it since November with no problems and I have seen no issues from being on the Sprint network either.

gotabyte

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Slidell, LA
    Have gone through two HTC's hero and evo and they were junk. I switched to I phone for my daughter and it's much better. My wife has a Samsung galaxy and hers works well.

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Even my pay as you go Triumph has a bigger screen than the iPhone, and it has stereo speakers and 720p HDMI out.

I had Verizon, I went there when the original Droid came out because I was so pissed at Apple I was about to switch to a blackberry. Only reason I didn't is I Had people that had used both say there was nothing worth going from an iPhone to a Blackberry. So I waited. When I first heard about the Droid I was Booyah-ing all the way to the mall. I was very happy with the phone but not the $80/month bill. I used barely 150 minutes and maybe 50 texts and no much data. To this day my data runs less that 50MB/month. Then I found out about the Motorola Droid made for Virgin and even though they jumped from $25 to $35 it's still quite the bargain. A total of $38 a month bills to my CC and I have unlimited text and data. Um, booyah...

Top Bottom