NBPP IS AT IT AGAIN.. Tacos anyone?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zguinness

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Holden, LA
    This is the kind of stuff where I say something and people get all offended... I think I'll go see what's happening on the Marketplace.

USMC-Deano

Baby Eagle FTW
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2011
    Oceanside, CA
    Worst part is, these stupid ****s keep getting away with all these threats...let one of these mother****ers run into the wrong person and get their dumb ass shot and killed and see how quick our good and wise AG has the shooter arrested for a "hate" crime. ****ing ********.

Pale Horse

one quarter civilized
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 15, 2007
    West Monroe, LA
    Ok, I must not be in on the joke. Will someone explain to me how tacos enter into this?

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I agree- hilarious voice. He sounds like the singer Pitbull. :rofl:

headspace

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 9, 2009
    Hammond
    If he were serious about his reason, "pushing crack and AIDS to exterminate...yada yada" he'd start with white Federal government. But he's invited to my house any time.

As for the guy in the youtube vid, He's better than BET!
    " yo ass is gettin up in the truck" lol

Last edited:

Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    I dont understand how they get away with blatant threats against "white people". For crying outloud, do we need to get the KKK back up and running to counteract these PHUKIN morons!!!!

If the KKK had a radio station and were broadcasting the same messages as these idiots there would be a national riot!!! How can we let one group of people do something that I am guessing here......... 90% of Americans disagree with and not let the other do it as well. If we condemn one group for their hatred and bigotry why are we not condemning the other and prosecuting them?

If there is a "white" person attacked by a "black" person then I will now consider that a "hate crime". We are headed towards a civil war among the races in our country and our fearless leader has no qualms about that at all!!

USMC-Deano

Baby Eagle FTW
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2011
    Oceanside, CA
    I dont understand how they get away with blatant threats against "white people". For crying outloud, do we need to get the KKK back up and running to counteract these PHUKIN morons!!!!

If the KKK had a radio station and were broadcasting the same messages as these idiots there would be a national riot!!! How can we let one group of people do something that I am guessing here......... 90% of Americans disagree with and not let the other do it as well. If we condemn one group for their hatred and bigotry why are we not condemning the other and prosecuting them?

If there is a "white" person attacked by a "black" person then I will now consider that a "hate crime". We are headed towards a civil war among the races in our country and our fearless leader has no qualms about that at all!!

That's because he doesn't understand that the guy in the above video is correct. I promise you, if he did, he would be the biggest anti-race war person on earth, considering he'd lose 60%+ of his voters.

headspace

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 9, 2009
    Hammond
    That's because he doesn't understand that the guy in the above video is correct. I promise you, if he did, he would be the biggest anti-race war person on earth, considering he'd lose 60%+ of his voters.
    Dont forget, because that's what they want. And they've tried many things to kick off a race war.
    This whole scenario proves how much smarter whites are than they think. As long as they're just talking smack, we're content to sit and watch. But if the BPP starts following through on these threats, they'll quickly become extinct.

Peacemaker

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    General Taco say; Kill all the whites, then dig'em up and kill'em again.... Word.

Top Bottom