Best AR15 manufacturer & why?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    @ Nickatnite
    Thank you for so eloquently pointing out that I had my terminology wrong in my original post, I have since corrected it. Talking out of my ass-no;
    fledgeling gun enthusiast yes. I anticipate that it won't be the last time I stumble over my terminology. Playing video games & watching movies are a luxury I rarely
    have time for as a working mother of two. However, I can assure you that I do take this post seriously and have read & re-read the threads several times. I am going
    to try and attach a pic of me holding a Rock River Arms AR-15 in .223 caliber, I shot a Daniel Defense AR this weekend and have plans to demo a RJF AR-15 today!
    (Nickatnite-I am in no way offended by your response, I saw an opportunity to mess with you and took it! Got ya!) I will report back on my final decision & thanks
    for the great advice Bayou Shooters! TGIF!

I have a RRA Tactical Operator too, and I must say, you look like you handle it quite well. I think if you were to pick up an AR with a light, or pencil profile barrel you would fall in love with the light weight. I know I did. I still like my RRA, it is a tack driver, and a very smooth shooting weapon, but I am a small guy so I need not ignore that and act like I can handle a heavier rifle as good as anyone else. I plan to sell the RRA in the future because I now have a Spike's with a light profile barrel that is MUCH easier and more comfortable for me to shoot off hand.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ChefBQ
    Top Bottom