PUPPIES!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    My family is ready to lock me in a closet. I've been bouncing off the walls, bordering on the obsessive.

If you don't know it already, we have a brand new pet forum under Other Recreation. I posted all of the photos I received from our breeder earlier today.

If we receive a girl, we're going to name her Magnolia, Maggie for short.
    If we receive a boy, a little Fig was born today. :)

http://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/showthread.php?85554-Fig-thread

I'm announcing it here because I want everybody to see the photos and if I posted photos here, Hitman would just move 'em and we're really, really, really excited and I'm excited enough for both of us. Jody's talking names with me, so he's about as excited as he'll ever get. October 1st should be BRING PUPPY HOME DAY so we'll be doing this bouncing off the wall bit again somewhere around September 25th. :D

And have you ever seen a six year old boy wired for speed after lots of candy and a soda? They zoom worse than a pissed off bumble bee? *waves* Hi, that's me. Have I mentioned I'm bouncing off the moon over these puppies?

Last edited:

11Bravo

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Opelousas, LA
    Exciting news. Congrats on the new family member. I know how excited I was the day we picked up Ace. Here he is today at almost eleven weeks old.

k3rmfj06wv5y3ez9e1.jpg

mprice

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    Breaux Bridge, LA
    Congrats on the new family member!!

I've never had a Cairn before - but I knew several show folks that had them - excellent choice IMO.

They're smart, easy to clean, easy to train, and rugged enough for Louisiana. Also, you'll probably never have a mouse problem!! They also live a long time, too, no?

Personally, I've never had a terrier, always said "I doen't want a dog who is smarter than I am". Having said that I realize I'm looking at my bluetick coonhound who has been one step ahead of me since the day she walked in the door - smarter than me ain't that tough.

Good luck with the new pup, thanks for sharing!

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Nothing really. I knew cat didn't want people to start posting pictures. I knew folks probably would and then BAM you post one and we still aren't in the Pet Thread. Just thought it was funny ;)

No I really didn't intend that. It was more of a LOOK WE HAVE A PET FORUM! Go look.. Maybe you can move this to my Fig thread, merge it and put up a sticky announcement on the Off topic thread. :D

Top Bottom