Refugee from Union Occupied America

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Josh762

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 11, 2012
    Lafayette, LA
    Just moved here this week from Seattle.

But not to fret. I ain't one of them Californian types that moves someplace, then proceeds to try to make it like the place they just left cause it was ruined by folk just like them.

Married me a fine Cajun woman, and come here to assimilate, mind my own business, and begin an admirable Class 3 collection.

Currently around Mamou, but looking to St. Martin Parish to put down roots.

Sure am glad to be here.

Josh

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Just moved here this week from Seattle.

But not to fret. I ain't one of them Californian types that moves someplace, then proceeds to try to make it like the place they just left cause it was ruined by folk just like them.

Married me a fine Cajun woman, and come here to assimilate, mind my own business, and begin an admirable Class 3 collection.

Currently around Mamou, but looking to St. Martin Parish to put down roots.

Sure am glad to be here.

Josh

I watched Californians destroy Sisters, OR... it was sad.

And by destroy I mean by up all the land and make it impossible to afford to live there for a very long time.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Welcome aboard.

Nevarwinter

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Gretna, LA
    Seattle? Them's fightin words!

I have an ex in Seattle. Glad she's there. You didn't bring her with you, did ya?

Josh762

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 11, 2012
    Lafayette, LA
    BTW how did you find the site? Searching for Guns?

Found it looking on AR15.com, where I have the same user name, looking for LA information, and yes, also guns.
    Sellers from this area are pretty sparse on that board, but plentiful here, so this is the place to be.

As for the weather that apparently hitched a ride...
    Not looking to take credit for the crops nurtured nor blame for the sunny shooting opportunities ruined.

Nevarwinter,
    The only ex I brung with me is my bride. If she's yours, no disrespect intended, sir, but I ain't giving her back. ;)
    And before the fighting words fly, please do remember, I'm here cause I ain't like them up there. Didn't fit in one bit.
    I come to the land of Red Stick Ramblers and Roller Derby to make a peaceful, heavily armed home.
    And DANG, the food is good here.

Still working out the details of when, in the next 30 days to trade my ID in on an LA one, and begin the concealed carry process anew.
    Believe I'll take the course Mr. Sam is teaching on July 21, to get that ball rolling.

Thanks to all for the warm welcome.

Josh

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Found it looking on AR15.com, where I have the same user name, looking for LA information, and yes, also guns.
    Sellers from this area are pretty sparse on that board, but plentiful here, so this is the place to be.

As for the weather that apparently hitched a ride...
    Not looking to take credit for the crops nurtured nor blame for the sunny shooting opportunities ruined.

Nevarwinter,
    The only ex I brung with me is my bride. If she's yours, no disrespect intended, sir, but I ain't giving her back. ;)
    And before the fighting words fly, please do remember, I'm here cause I ain't like them up there. Didn't fit in one bit.
    I come to the land of Red Stick Ramblers and Roller Derby to make a peaceful, heavily armed home.
    And DANG, the food is good here.

Still working out the details of when, in the next 30 days to trade my ID in on an LA one, and begin the concealed carry process anew.
    Believe I'll take the course Mr. Sam is teaching on July 21, to get that ball rolling.

Thanks to all for the warm welcome.

Josh

Man sometimes we get bogged down in our own states issues that we forget how really less restricted we are compared to others.
    Class III’s, Hunting Hogs at night with Silencers, Open Carry, Conceal Carry, Voting on a HUGE Firearm Bill SB 303 in November.

I’m pretty sure there are plenty other states that would LOVE to have what we have.

Reading your post Josh enlightens me to be grateful for sure.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    CajunMinuteman1812
    Top Bottom