The grand theater's policy

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sraacke

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    St. Gabriel
    Be sure to add them to the friendorfoe database/map.
    http://friendorfoe.us/
    friendorfoemapdatabr.jpg

mr.z28

learning...
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    BR, LA
    concealed means concealed...to be honest i dont pay attention to signs much...i conceal and go about my business...if the need to draw arises, ill worry about the repercussions in the aftermath instead of running back to my car every time i see ink on paper that says "make yourself a victim"...businesses should be ashamed to post signs like this unless they have armed/trained security and deterrents like a police cruiser in the front of the building and a police officer in the lobby that says gm or good afternoon like my personal bank does...thats about the only place that i respect the sign...

ramsey6199

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 16, 2012
    Crowley area.
    My wife and I go out every couple of weeks. We continue to go because to us its just not the same as watching netflix. Call me nostalgic but I almost miss getting late fees from blockbuster, just for the sole reason of driving and looking at the selection.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    As long as there are no signs at the Slidell one, I will continue to carry. Then, when there are signs, I'll plead ignorance.

Please reference the recent Colorado tragedy to see how these signs still don't work.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Sadly, we are once again reminded today- harshly- of the stupidity and uselessness of these policies. :(

Lafsnguy

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 11, 2009
    Lafayette
    Even if they have a sign posted isn't it still legal to carry there? If the theater found out you were carrying they could make you leave but you wouldn't be in trouble with the law. That was always my understanding.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Even if they have a sign posted isn't it still legal to carry there? If the theater found out you were carrying they could make you leave but you wouldn't be in trouble with the law. That was always my understanding.

They can make you leave, but they're supposed have a sign of any size/sort posted at a public entrance.

Even without the sign, they can ask you to leave and you must comply.

dbholley

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    If every law abiding gun owner would stop going to these anti-gun establishments, they would change their policies. I personally do not go into any anti-gun establishment, that I am not required to go into.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gautreaux
    Top Bottom