(Aurora killings)James Holmes..Conspiracy or reality?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    I think you have discovered the difference between myself and your elf.

Whew!

FIFY

I am shocked, shocked I say, that you have tracked a deer blood trail. I would have thought that your every shot would have been an instant kill. An earth-shattering admission of fallibility.

Gentleman, we witness history in the first person.

Hunh Bruh

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    setting you free!
    So, the officer that chased a armed gunman with hostage and called for backup. What happened to him? Is he still running down the street? No one reported a 13 year old girl with common size feet missing?

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    So, the officer that chased a armed gunman with hostage and called for backup. What happened to him? Is he still running down the street?

He was obviously abducted by a Black Ops Hitman (though I can't be sure if it was #1 or #2). From there I'm certain they drugged him and combed his hair a different way, causing him to not remember who he was or more importantly what happened that night.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    Sweet Jesus, help me wake up. Any second now I'm gonna be on a plane with William Shatner getting loonier by the minute because of the monster tearing up the wing.

Mr. Serling, is this episode almost over?

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    The eye witness testimony taken as gospel makes me laugh. Oh the hours I've spent looking in the wrong place for the wrong person matching the wrong description.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    The eye witness testimony taken as gospel makes me laugh. Oh the hours I've spent looking in the wrong place for the wrong person matching the wrong description.

Just think about how unreliable it was found out to be when DNA Testing started releasing thousands of falsely accused.

I remember reading this a while back.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-18560_162-4848039.html?tag=contentMain;contentBody

In the article they talk about a guy named Cotton who went to jail for two rapes. While he was raping the woman, she calmly laid there and declared that she did so so she could remember his face and ID him later. She did, and he went to jail. 3 years later another guy named Poole confessed to both rapes. Cotton got a new trial, and they put Poole on the stand. Cotton, again was convicted. Yea, seriously. Not until 7 years later did DNA testing come about and it cleared him AFTER he spent 11 years in prison.

So how is it that the woman who took the time to study his face not 18 inches away from her eyes, how is it that she ID'd Cotton in a photo line up, and then later on in a standing line up? Without a shadow of doubt she knew and declared Cotton her rapist.

So you can imagine, shots being fired, darkness, smoke, yelling, screaming, LE arriving and running around with guns themselves, flashing lights, people telling you what to do and where to go.

Eye witness testimony is simply not very reliable for those unskilled in High Stress situations who are not capable of taking in the situation and being able to accurately remember and organize facts in their memory.

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    So, what the "theory" here is that there was a sniper that shot people and it was pinned on this ko0k boy who's dad is wrapped in high power sheep dip???

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    He was obviously abducted by a Black Ops Hitman (though I can't be sure if it was #1 or #2). From there I'm certain they drugged him and combed his hair a different way, causing him to not remember who he was or more importantly what happened that night.

I keep seeing this and catch myself wondering "D!!! What the hell have you been doing?!?!"

;)

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    I keep seeing this and catch myself wondering "D!!! What the hell have you been doing?!?!"

;)

Oh you know me ... :ninja:

Hitman_Blood_Money_logo.png

RisingRebel

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 8, 2011
    Lafayette Louisiana
    As nicely laid out as it is, not a single "fact" they list has anything to back it up. I could make an even better looking page describing how Mickey Mouse was the real shooter.

Hey Speedy, you didn't read and watch and listen to hours of information in less then a few minutes.

If you want anyone with any brains to give you the respect you so obviously crave, at least read, watch and listen to the evidence that holds the facts. Anyone with half a brain will see right through your post. As usual, you are one of the people that make this forum a joke.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Hey Speedy, you didn't read and watch and listen to hours of information in less then a few minutes.

If you want anyone with any brains to give you the respect you so obviously crave, at least read, watch and listen to the evidence that holds the facts. Anyone with half a brain will see right through your post. As usual, you are one of the people that make this forum a joke.

I didn't, and I'm not going to. Because it's utterly stupid. I can assure you if I did research it for hours I would come to the same conclusions. And then what would your argument be?

RisingRebel

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 8, 2011
    Lafayette Louisiana
    I didn't, and I'm not going to. Because it's utterly stupid. I can assure you if I did research it for hours I would come to the same conclusions. And then what would your argument be?

You are by far the biggest hypocrite and dumbest jackass I have had to read.

You STATE there is no evidence in one post and then ADMIT you didn't even review what you condemn.

Is there anyone on this forum you think can't figure out you're a total idiot?

You sir, are the biggest joke there ever could be.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA

You STATE there is no evidence in one post and then ADMIT you didn't even review what you condemn.

I actually hate to ban you because I could swear you want to be. But I'll get over it.

Hunh Bruh

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    setting you free!

when you come back, so you agree with the flip flop debunking? I will go through it point by point.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markvix
    Top Bottom