SOLD!!! West German Sig P220 .45ACP w/Robar NP3

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    *Sold!!!*

Listing this for a friend of mine. I have the pistol in my possession if anyone wants to check it out.

West German Sig P220 .45ACP
    The good stuff, officially LSP972 approved below! :D
    Pistol has Robar NP3 finish and a trigger job performed by Robar. It's the nicest Sig trigger I've personally ever felt, not too light but smooth and short, and resets with no pretravel. Fixed standard front sight, dovetail tritium rear. All new springs. Very accurate and smooth action.

Proof marks verify it was proofed in 1989 in Kiel, Germany.

Minor finish wear in a couple areas. Also has a few very small flaws and very minor pitting, but all under the NP3. Overall a VERY nice Sig I'd love to own.

5p44dn5euh6hz9zmvy4i.jpg

j1ojtvx53p64ojr6r794.jpg

bh829336163cwf0vhqd.jpg

1zbt43v2ccpyau9ug8w.jpg

siistvmjpw30nqbe82.jpg

PM or reply if interested... :cool:

Last edited:

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Please, someone buy the Witness. The more I read about it, the harder it is to control the urge. :twitch:

Apparently Tangfolio buys their frames/slides from CZ and finishes them (hence the similarity). And I've always wanted a 10mm.

But then if someone buys that, I'll want the Sig. So...don't buy the Witness, buy the Sig! ;)

On a more serious note, I forgot to mention if you set up a deal please post here so I can update the post.

gbundersea

Just my 2¢
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jun 4, 2007
    Walker, LA
    Please, someone buy the Witness. The more I read about it, the harder it is to control the urge. :twitch:

Apparently Tangfolio buys their frames/slides from CZ and finishes them (hence the similarity). And I've always wanted a 10mm.
    I have 2 Witnesses (9mm and .45ACP) and they're great guns! I'm pretty sure Tanfoglio doesn't buy actual frames/slides from CZ, but rolls their own under license. There are some minor differences.

The 10mm Witness gets excellent reviews, from what I've read. If it's anything like the Witnesses I have, you should indeed be tempted. I wish I had the budget for it! Always wanted to shoot the 10mm...

nickatnite

Crybaby Hater...
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Prairieville, La
    Remington 870 Tactical 18" - Built by Tank's Rifile Shop. They did "the works" on the whole gun inside and out. Ghost ring sights, SureFire forend and light. 7+1 capacity, 2 3/4" or 3" shells. Only 250 rounds through it. He had this shotgun built for a tactical handgun/shotgun course and hasn't shot it since. $700

:cool:

What are they calling "The Works"? Nothing too specific listed on that website.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    I'm not sure, feel free to call Rene and ask. From what I remember, I know he spent a lot of money on whatever "the works" was.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Bump! Feel free to make offers, just no lowballs please. I want someone here to buy these instead of some random yahoo on GB. That way I still have a chance to shoot them. :D

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    All we know about the 870 is it has sights and a light, describe "The Works".

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    All we know about the 870 is it has sights and a light, describe "The Works".
    I did ask him briefly about it this weekend and he said everything inside has been gone through/smoothed out/fitted. I know they did trigger work on it, and I think some of the internal parts are upgraded as well.

For more info feel free to call Rene and ask. His number is in the OP.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Bump...apparently my friend was too lazy to ever list them and still has them available.

However, I do think I'll be taking that purty 870 off of his hands. So for now, only the Sig is still available.

Contact me if interested.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    FYI, that is a "sharp hammer" P220... IOW, the best of the breed. All P220s produced after they changed to the P226 hammer/new safety system are inferior, as far as I'm concerned.

And the NP3 makes it worth the asking price.

I wouldn't take a new-production P220 if one was given to me. OTOH, if I had not dropped substantial coin today at the gun show, I would seriously consider buying this P220.

I know! Unfortunately most people just see it as an "old" one. I really don't shoot Sigs well (they just don't "fit" me), or I'd be all over it.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom