!!ALL SOLD!! A few of my guns for sale!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

maysen

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 5, 2011
    Luling, LA
    i'm having to sell some of my guns, trying to buy our first home and need the funds for the down payment, so i'm not really looking for trades.

so here it goes

a Remington 700 7mm mag, scope is a BSA 4-16x40 with an illuminated mil-dot reticle and a 4" sunshade. 35 rounds of winchester grey box with it ( 2 boxes less the 5 rounds i put down the pipe, it's on paper, but still needs to be zero'd) i bought this one brand new. i'm the only owner sold!. would consider trades or trades + cash. interested in 1911's and xd/xdm .45.

Remington 700 .223 with a 24" heavy barrel, bipod, stock is od green. 95 rounds of remington factory ammo with this one. i've put 5 rounds down this pipe, i bought this one second hand, don't know the round count the owner put throught it but as we all say "it doesn't look like too many" (really, it doesn't) scope is a remington 4-12x40. sold!

Sig P250 Diamond Plate model - Factory night sights, gun is about 6 months old, i ran 2 clips through it and that was it. It will go with a full clip of HP (hornady critical defense or TAP, whichever you prefer) and 50 rounds of round nose (remington or winchester, whichever you want) sold (pretty firm on this one)

IMAG0146.jpgIMAG0150.jpgIMAG0142.jpgIMAG0151.jpgIMAG0131.jpg

again not interested in trades at all, prices are negotiable a bit. CALL OR TEXT 504-432-6519, NAME'S MARK. LEAVE A MESSAGE AND I'LL CALL YOU RIGHT BACK MOST OF THE TIME, AT LEAST WITHIN A COUPLE HOURS. like another guy said that i saw a little earlier on here, i don't really care about what website from another state that you can get any of these for cheaper on, i'm not from that website and i don't order from there, nor am i charging tax, shipping, or doing back ground checks.. all i ask is that you be ok with filling out a bill of sale (for my records, and yours if you want a copy). CASH ONLY AND FTF. i live in harahan and work in belle chasse. can meet anywhere in between.

thanks for looking!

Last edited:

maysen

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 5, 2011
    Luling, LA
    only have a little less than to boxes of 410 shells VEEDUP. not really looking to get rid of all of it and the little i would get rid of is probably not worth your trip to harahan. lol

maysen

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 5, 2011
    Luling, LA
    7 mag still available. would consider trades or trades plus cash... interested mainly in 1911's or xd/xdm .45

.223 and sig are gone!!!

lol.. @ranslem sure, got plenty left over. got deer burgers tooo! :)

maysen

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 5, 2011
    Luling, LA
    (wish it was the weekend) bump... . 7mag still available. would consider trades on just about anything of equal value, or trades + cash

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom