Slide fire SSAR-15 Right hand model for sale

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cbl214

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 15, 2012
    covington
    I am new to the forum. I have a slidefire ssar-15 stock right hand model for sale I am currently going through a divorce and need the extra cash... I bought the stock new mounted it on my daniel defense m4 and ran one mag thru it with the slidefire on it. I have the ATF paperwork that came with it showing it is legal to own. I removed the stock since i now live in a neighborhood and really don't have anywhere to use it. I paid $350.00 for it I am willing to take a $50.00 loss on it and let it go for $300.00 if your interested and have a place to shoot we will install it and you can try it before you buy it.

cbl214

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 15, 2012
    covington
    Pics of the stock and papers

I am located in covington and available at my cell 504-402-1127

Attachments

• 100_6649.jpg
      100_6649.jpg
      232 KB · Views: 25
    • 100_6650.jpg
      100_6650.jpg
      222.6 KB · Views: 25

cbl214

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 15, 2012
    covington
    There is a trigger finger rest molded into the stock, you place your finger through the trigger guard and rest it on the rest. When you slightly push the weapon forward your finger touches the trigger and the weapon will bumpfire. This is a very controlled action since you can tuck it into your shoulder and keep your normal stance with the weapon.. So the answer to the question is you definitely need a left handed stock if you are left handed due to the finger rest is molded on the opposite side of the stock.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom