WTS/WTT Norinco Chinese SKS

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MikeM

ThatGuyMikeM
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 31, 2011
    Hammond, LA
    Here for sale or maybe trade I have a Norinco Chinese SKS. This is the milled chinese version, factory code is [0306]. All serial numbers are matching, and have not been electro penciled execpt for the serial on the gas piston. I believe the barrel is screw-in and not pinned, but I will have to check later. I have put 20 rounds through it since I cleaned all the cosmoline off. It has the cleaning rod, in-stock cleaning kit, and Chinese sling(not pictured). The bayonet lug is still there, and I have the bayo somewhere but can't seem to find it. It shoots great, with no cant in the front sight, and is in excellent condition. There is one small chip in the gas tube cover that happened when I went and shot it, as seen in the pictures(not sure how it happened). FTF sale/trade in the Hammond/Baton Rouge/Slidell area, and bill of sale with your name from a drivers license/i.d. required.

Wants: 350 o.b.o
    Trades: Mostly looking for cash, but see below.
    Rifles: mini 14's, ak-47's, a nice hunting rifle like a model 70, rem 700, or Weatherby (.243, .270, .30-06, .300, or maybe a .308)
    shotguns: Certain Winchester pumps/auto loaders , or Remington 1100's, 11-87's.
    Handguns: no revolvers.

pics:
    8001197481_799d269ff9_c.jpg

Last edited:

MikeM

ThatGuyMikeM
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 31, 2011
    Hammond, LA
    Still have it. Will reply to pm's in a bit. All offers will be looked at, even what's not preferred on list, worst I can say is no.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom