New to the BS

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • we.the.people

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2012
    New to BS and looking for a good avatar if anyone has some lying around.
    I'm new to and interested in guns and want to learn more about the technical aspect of shooting, assembly, caliber types, optics, reloading, gun mods, anything guns.
    I am a LDWF Instructor and am interested in volunteering at the Honey Island Swamp Shooting Range and would like to acquire my concealed carry license.
    I've been through most of the forum threads and found my new home away from home.

Last edited:

Golden-Eagle

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 10, 2010
    Mandeville
    Welcome Aboard. Let everybody know where you live so the Locals can introduce themselves.

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Welcome. Try this for an avatar. Just joking. ;)

doma-constitution.jpg

we.the.people

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2012
    Hey all thanks for the warm welcome. I'm originally from the Northshore (Mandeville, Abita Springs, & Covington) moved out her in Walker about a year ago.

AFFS

When seconds count...
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Jan 31, 2012
    New Orleans, LA
    New to BS and looking for a good avatar if anyone has some lying around.
    I'm new to and interested in guns and want to learn more about the technical aspect of shooting, assembly, caliber types, optics, reloading, gun mods, anything guns.
    I am a LDWF Instructor and am interested in volunteering at the Honey Island Swamp Shooting Range and would like to acquire my concealed carry license.
    I've been through most of the forum threads and found my new home away from home.

Welcome aboard fellow patriot! Roger, my GM at AFFS, volunteers at Honey Island and can help you with volunteering at Honey Island as well as getting you over to the store to set you up with your CCW

we.the.people

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2012
    Is he on BayouShooter? I'd like to talk to him about Honey Island. I'm not in too much of a rush for the CCW, I have a busy work schedule this year but would like to hear more from him.

Top Bottom