Thought I'd say "HI"

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nomadic1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    St. Tammany
    Just joined the forum this evening. It's nice to have found an LA based forum -- I've been reading on the national forums for quite a while now, but, I really don't feel all that involved since most users there are very far away. I'm relatively new to shooting, with only 3-4 years of gun ownership. I am primarily an FN Herstal fan, owning 3 of their pistols, but, I also have a few others by S&W, Walther, Springfield XD, and a Rock River AR15.

-Kirk

SGT_Kramer

Knuckle Buster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    Ball
    Welcome to forum! FN makes fine weapons. It often amazes me how so few people know who they are and are protected by so many of thier weapons by the military. This is a nice forum for local stuff!

nomadic1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    St. Tammany
    Welcome to forum! FN makes fine weapons. It often amazes me how so few people know who they are and are protected by so many of thier weapons by the military. This is a nice forum for local stuff!

Yeap, the first semi-auto I bought was an FN, and I have been hooked since. I just bought a FiveSeven 2 weeks ago, and love it too. Next on my list is a SCAR-17 in FDE.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Welcome.

I'm going to start a pool on how long it take for him to buy a glock...

I've got 2 months (within 1 week). Who else?

nomadic1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    St. Tammany
    Welcome.

I'm going to start a pool on how long it take for him to buy a glock...

I've got 2 months (within 1 week). Who else?

Probably never... I prefer handguns with a hammer, versus a striker. The one striker fired gun I have, an XD .40 subcompact, which is pretty much a Glock clone, I really don't like. :)

SGT_Kramer

Knuckle Buster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    Ball
    Probably never... I prefer handguns with a hammer, versus a striker. The one striker fired gun I have, an XD .40 subcompact, which is pretty much a Glock clone, I really don't like. :)
    Even still... keep your eye out for good glock deals. They make great trading material on this forum to get the stuff you do like for GREAT deals.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell

I have a G19, M&P9c, M&P 9 Pro 5" you can try out to get a feel for some different platforms. I hate subcompacts, but I'm a big guy. First pistol was a P226 with all the hammers, buttons, safeties, air horns, air bags, and ergonomics you could want. Fine pistol, but I wouldn't want to lug that heavy thing around. I hated glocks until I tried them.

Psstt... You should shoot my guns so I can shoot your FNHs (never shot one).

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Apple cider vinegarOTR
    Top Bottom