Ruger 10/22 WTT

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigBoodro

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 20, 2012
    Prairieville
    Ok so i promised myself i wouldnt sell anymore of my babies, but truthfully, i want something new. Both were aquired in BS trades, and i really only know the round count on the ruger. Both are very low though i can promise you! Id be willing to entertain all trade offers and would be willing to give both up on a good offer. What im mainly looking for are AK varients, beretta 92 varients, and AR varients. Because im mostly looking for a trade i will be putting the sale price a little higher than normal.

*****SOLD*****First up is my baby, a Winchester Wildcat .22 target model with a bull barrel and Nikon Prostaff .22 caliber specific 3x9x40 scope. This is kind of an odd find really because from what ive read, Tula made them and imported them to Winchester for a while. They are remarkably accurate and durable!. Every review ive read says that they are a great rifle and i can attest to that having owned it for about a year. Round count is low, id say around 100 or so. It also comes with 1 5rd magazine and 2 10rd mags. Prices are hard to determine for these beauties but my price, since scope was $200 when i bought it, all together is $400. Throw in an extra $50 and the harris bipod comes with it! (not shown in pics)
    Wr4PA.jpg

v4nnM.jpg

QpvBZ.jpg

lcbWu.jpg

second up on the chopping block is my stainless steel on polymer Ruger 10/22 .22 lr. It is a little less hard to part with this one because of the non rarity of it. It comes with a tasco scope that cost me $75 at academy and a sight rail. Round count is about 300, and thats probably an exageration. I personally know the previous owner and i cared for it for a long time before finally buying it. Price for scope and rifle is $300.
    uk8fZ.jpg

WaVZS.jpg

Like i said before, im mostly interested in trades so prices are set a little high. Shoot me offers here or my email Joshtboudreaux@gmail.com.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom