Newbie from Baton Rouge

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ldn0125

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I'm a newbie in every sense of the word - from stumbling across this forum to moving to BR from Thibodaux in February to being a first time gun owner.

Going to the range has become my new hobby. I'm set to take a CC class on 10/27 and look forward to learning all I can along the way.

:)
    Lisa

G19 gen 4

RedStickChick

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I'm a newbie in every sense of the word - from stumbling across this forum to moving to BR from Thibodaux in February to being a first time gun owner.

Going to the range has become my new hobby. I'm set to take a CC class on 10/27 and look forward to learning all I can along the way.

:)
    Lisa

G19 gen 4

YAY! Another chick! Welcome to the BS!
    :bravo:

ldn0125

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Thanks everyone!

I went to the range today and shot a Walther PPS 9mm as well as my Glock. I really liked how it felt and handled. I'm on my quest for another gun - a little easier to conceal. I don't want to jump too quickly so I will hold off until I can shoot a few other 9mms.

RedStickChick

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Definitely try the sr9c. It's what I carry. I love how small it is. I usually carry it on my hip or in my purse. My next purchase is a glock 19.

RedStickChick

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I love Mark! I was in there shooting today. I shot my ruger and a gen 3 glock 19. He really knows his stuff, along with the rest of his staff.

SilverGirl

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    Hi Lisa! Did you know that we have a girls' gun group right here in Baton Rouge, called A Girl and A Gun? I'm not in it, but went to the meet and greet at Precision last month, or so. They meet every second Tuesday or something there to shoot. You might want to look them up on the internet!
    Welcome!

Quas

IT'S GOOD TO BE THE KING
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    What??? You mean girls are allowed on this forum??? That is just INSANE!!! Lol, welcome to the site.

My wife has the Walther PPS 9mm and loves it, great shooting gun.

ldn0125

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Yes! I joined before the last GNO but I wasn't able to make it that night. I got back from Houma late from one appointment and had another at 7 that conflicted. I'll be there on the 9th!

Hi Lisa! Did you know that we have a girls' gun group right here in Baton Rouge, called A Girl and A Gun? I'm not in it, but went to the meet and greet at Precision last month, or so. They meet every second Tuesday or something there to shoot. You might want to look them up on the internet!
    Welcome!

Quas - I think today may be the day that the PPS comes home with me!

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wagon461
    Top Bottom