Student Wearing Romney-Ryan Shirt Told To Leave Class

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    I feel there has to be more to this story... It's just too hard to believe the school would do this :confused:

[url]http://www.myfoxphilly.com/story/19732268/student-wearing-romney-ryan-shirt-told-to-leave-class?clienttype=generic&mobilecgbypass

[/URL]
    The controversy surrounds a Romney-Ryan campaign T-shirt that Samantha wore during a casual dress day.
    "I came in. And she said, 'Are you wearing a Mitt Romney shirt?' And I said, 'Yeah.' She pointed and said, 'Get out of the class.' And I said, 'No.'"
    Apparently the shirt didn't go over to well with Samantha's math teacher.
    "You can't wear a Republican shirt in a Democratic school," Samantha says her teacher told her.
    Samantha says the comments by the teacher led to more teasing about her shirt by other students and a janitor. She was even compared to being in the KKK.

VeedUp

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Oct 15, 2007
    Destrehan, La.
    This really chaps my ass, this is what's wrong with the education system these days, it employs too many of these types. All they see is easy money and good benefits. They have no idea what being a real educator is about. There good teachers out there that devote alot of there time and try to pick up the slack because of teachers like this.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...cher-bullies-student-for-wearing-Romney-shirt

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    I feel there has to be more to this story... It's just too hard to believe the school would do this :confused:

I don't think "the school" did anything. It was one ignorant teacher, who is now at home, right where they need to be.

This really chaps my ass, this is what's wrong with the education system these days, it employs too many of these types. All they see is easy money and good benefits. They have no idea what being a real educator is about. There good teachers out there that devote alot of there time and try to pick up the slack because of teachers like this.

sadly to some, it's just another gubmint job, with air conditioning.

VeedUp

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Oct 15, 2007
    Destrehan, La.
    I don't think "the school" did anything. It was one ignorant teacher, who is now at home, right where they need to be.

sadly to some, it's just another gubmint job, with air conditioning.

She's not at home, she's just teaching another class so her and the student don't have contact during the investigation. It's a state job, and that is more of the reason to fire her ass for what she did.

Coonie

Damn Yankee.
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Evanston IL
    Wasn't there a site that showed mugshots of people wearing oslama shirts? Where's the photos of criminals wearing Romney shirts, or any conservative shirts for that matter?

This girl wanted to make a point, and she made it.

Top Bottom