A big FU goes out to Botach Tactical!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swagge1

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I ordered 5 PMAGS about 4 weeks ago and today I get the following e-mail.

Hi,
    I’m going through the orders and I’ve noticed that you used an invalid coupon for your order.
    I’m cancelling your order, it says on the website the using an invalid coupon will cause the cancellation of the order.
    Thank you

Sagi

If you don't have the inventory or resources to fulfill my order then just say so. This seems like a ******** copout e-mail.
    EAT A DICK SAGI! :madfawk::curse:

Last edited:

Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    I ordered 5 PMAGS about 4 weeks ago and today I get the following e-mail.

Hi,
    I’m going through the orders and I’ve noticed that you used an invalid coupon for your order.
    I’m cancelling your order, it says on the website the using an invalid coupon will cause the cancellation of the order.
    Thank you

Sagi

If you don't have the inventory or resources to fulfill my order then just say so. This seems like a ******** copout e-mail.
    EAT A DICK SAGI! :madfawk::curse:

They sent me Pmags... no problems.
    (I've never had a problem in the 12-15 times I've ordered)

Does it say that on the website?

Enal

FIDO
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Wow! Sorry to hear that about you, but glad you posted this! I was just putting together an order that I would have submitted tomorrow. Not a chance now!

I never order anymore through anybody that can't get an instock item out within 24 hours. I even pay rush charges and air freight, but I do because I want it NOW.

What a real Jerk!

WHEELER

Don't Tread on Me
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    this is standard practice at Botach, I did not realize those in the know still shopped there

Enal

FIDO
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    WHAT???

I TOLD you about BoTach!

And Cal's Sporting Armory.

And... never mind.

LSP...I must have had P7 on the brain...I didn't hear BoTach and no telling what I thought you said....I do remember Cal's though. I've had two too many traumatic head injuries:crazy:

Good thing I read this thread because I was going to order in the a.m.

I'm sure my order wouldn't have gone through because I always ask if the order will go out that day and always want Air Shipping. I would have instantly flipped a circuit-breaker and moved on to someone else.

I don't like waiting for stuff anymore so I usually waste money on fast shipping. Drives my wife crazy!

I agree with the whole statement about price driving most peoples purchases. I can understand trying to stretch your dollar, but if I have the choice of some super big online warehouse or a mom & pop then I'll go with the mom & pop. Also good product over the phone knowledge counts. Some Baboo on the other end just filling out an electronic form step by step vs. someone that has actual product knowledge will win out with me even if it costs me more$$$.

altimar

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Lafayette
    this is standard practice at Botach, I did not realize those in the know still shopped there

I placed an order there over a month ago before I started reading what you guys thought about them. I'll have to agree, since I haven't heard a damn thing from them despite two emails. I guess I'll have to cancel the order and find somewhere else to get a GG&G BUIS.

We ought to have a sticky listing the crappy online retailers...

Nick

a.k.a. Nick™
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    I've placed an order for a Surefire light from them and they didn't even have the decency to let me know that they canceled the order, I had to check for myself on their site with my order number to find out. I'll never give them the option of my business again.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    I have tried to order from Botach multiple times and have not had 1 single fully successful transaction...only had 1 semi-successful one.

FU Botach, you are a POS company...may you suffer small business closure at the hands of the Messiah.

mcinfantry

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Watson, La
    ive ordered probably 50 times from them, all very good and prompt and quick. that being said, i no longer do so... because of all the crap ive read. its only a matter of time....

ive actually decided to buy as much locally as i can.

Enal

FIDO
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    If you see AR15.com under their sponsor section you will be utterly SHOCKED at how many people have the same exact complaints. It doesn't have anything to do with the sudden influx of business. They have been doing this for a while...

I'm ashamed to admit that I ALMOST made the same mistake!

Oh well...Word will make its way around more on them.

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    I tried to order magazones from Botach and that turned out to be an abortion and I cancelled the order. This time I got an email that out of 3 pair of pants I ordered they did not have 2 of them in stock.

There won't be a third time no matter how cheap the prices are!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom