A big FU goes out to Botach Tactical!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JadeRaven

Oh Snap
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Metairie
    The only excuse to buy anything from them is if they have the lowest price on something, and they've jacked all their prices up so it's not worth the risk of dealing with the ********.

Paulup

dot dot dot
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Bush, La
    My wife ordered some stuff for me from them for Christmas. They sent some of it, left some stuff out, and didn't inform her of the canceled items.

derf

Privateer
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Oct 11, 2008
    BR, LA
    I had no problems with Cal's, but I heard from others that did have problems.
    Same goes for Centerfire Systems, no complaints from me, but others had trouble in the past.
    There was a guy named Dana in FL, I think, that was screwing people on HK deals some years ago. Someone finally tracked him down and posted a pic of him wearing an orange prison jumpsuit.

Enal

FIDO
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I got a very long EXCUSE EMAIL and APOLOGY and a ******** commitment to customer service from th owner today. He offered me a deal on my original order, but I had already place the order for the parts this morning. I ordered through my old reliable Clydes Armory in Georgia and the order shipped out today and had a tracking number emailed to me.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom