**SOLD** Ruger Mark III Stainless Hunter & Burris 2x20mm Handgun Scope

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

LawDawg

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 19, 2012
    Benton, LA
    **SOLD**
    Ok folks, I WTS a Ruger Mark III Stainless Hunter and Burris 2x20mm Handgun Scope (the combo has less than 300 rounds fired). The Stainless Hunter has a 6.88" target crowned fluted barrel, adj target sights, cocobola grips, 2 mags, weaver base adapter and all of the original box goodies. The scope is a Burris 2x20mm Handgun Sope with Plex reticle and includes the original box and goodies. The rings are Burris "Signature" Zee 1" rings still in the package. Also included is the Ruger soft case (fits scoped handgun). Nice package....everything you need to start driving tacks. Asking $600 OBO for total package. I would prefer to not break the package deal up, but would consider if individual item buyers commit. I'm willing to drive up to 2 hours from my location for FTF(package deal). Anything farther will require FFL transfer and buyer pays shipping. PM me with offers and if you have any questions feel free to ask. No trades and cash is king!!!

Last edited:

LawDawg

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 19, 2012
    Benton, LA
    Mark III Hunter

Yes, it is factory drilled/tapped for the scope. I just recently took everything off the gun. I was lazy and didnt put it back together in case the buyer wanted to change stuff around. I can provide a pic of everything installed if needed.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom