25 rd mag for marlin 795/70

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jorfontenot08

Jul 16, 2012
    lafayette
    Ok so i went ahead and bought a shooter ridge/champion 25 round mag for my marlin model 795 22.

I heard a few bad things about this product and i was very hesitant to purchase this but for only bout $20 and being the only one on the market i decided to try it.

Pro's - ummm its a 25 round mag..., clear you can actually see the rounds (not a huge thing for me but i guess some people would like this), you can clip to of them together pretty easily for fast change out, other than thats its a pretty standard 25 round mag

this is where most the problems i have heard come in.

cons- you have to file the "feed ramp", its really not a feed ramp its more of a semi circle cut that you have to trim down a bit more so that the round doesnt smash into it and go straight up into the receiver and cause a jam. I have heard it will fall apart pretty easily but i did not experience this even when it got stuck in my gun and i pulled pretty hard to get out. it is cheap plastic and does look like it can come apart so i wouldnt hit it or pull on it too hard.

other than that i really liked mine and it fed very well and i put about 100 rounds in it and ran it through and it did just fine.

i made a video but i couldnt upload it.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom