WTS: S&W 5.45x39 Upper SPF

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Barney88PDC

SEND IT
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    I just picked my a transfer today. Bought a complete S&W. Slapped on an Aimpoint w/ a LaRue mount on it. Now I need to get to the range to sight it in. For the price I paid for .223 Rem the last time I bought and what I paid for 5.45 surplus I will break even at about 4000 rounds. Meaning the difference of each round will buy the gun. So after that I will be saving about 2/3 the cost every shot. Yes it is corrosive but spray some windex in the gun once you are finished and rinse w/ HOT water and its all good. If anyone is interested I could throw up a pic.

mct601

Airborne IV Peddler
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2008
    Hattiesburg
    I would like a pic. and how do these 5.45 chambered ARs shoot compared to 5.56?

Barney88PDC

SEND IT
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    It's a little plain but I dont plan on doing anything besides a Hogue Grip and maybe a NM trigger. I have one in 5.56 as well. I find this one to be lighter and the fore piece to be smaller in diameter (it may be my imagination). This gun is really easy to handle / swing on target. The gun / uppers only come with 1 mag but I bought 4 extra mags from J&G Sales. They had them in stock and they were comprable to regular 5.56 mags. Also the rear flip BUIS I took off of my other M&P which could not co-witness with the optics I have on it and put it on this one which will co-witness. This gun did not come with a rear sight.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    greywolf15
    Top Bottom