WTS: SOLD

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rossdout

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    Looking to sell or trade my CZ bobwhite 12ga/26" SxS shotgun. 3" chambers and chrome lined bores. Straight style English walnut stock, classic double triggers. (which i found quite pleasant and quick to shoulder and point) Gun has hard chrome black finish very durable for long stalks for wood ducks and upland hunting. Gun was purchased in 2010 from buds gun shop and I am the original owner.
    Here's a link to give you a good idea of price point. http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/15517
    Everyone knows buds has some of the cheaper deals on the internet. At $592 plus a FFL transfer for $25 bucks your still at $617

CZ website
    http://www.cz-usa.com/products/view/bobwhite-202-b-case-hardened/

The gun is in near new condition with only extremely minor wear to stock that is typical of minimal field use probably 98%. Metalwork is 100% with no wear, mirror bores, all 5 chokes and key included. Locks up super solid with absolutely no play. Gun backed by the remaining 3 years in CZ's 5 year warranty (although i doubt you'll need it). I recently purchased a new auto-loader that broke the bank or else I wouldn't be selling.

Cash only $400 New Orleans FTF.

023_zps914bb7c9.jpg

031_zpsd0de5562.jpg

024_zps8fcc3f42.jpg

028_zpse43d09e1.jpg

029_zpsfeef15eb.jpg

Last edited:

Gunbeaux

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 25, 2009
    Boothville La.
    Just got rid of my CZ ringneck it is the single trigger model... 28 in bbl. but I like yours I have a Springfield XD subcompact 3 in bbl with the 2 mags 13rd and 16rd also have a 34 round one it is 9mm. or a S&W 66-5 357 if you are interested have pics of the Smith but none of the XD... it is new never shot it.

rossdout

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    Thanks gunbeaux really only looking for lcr or maybe a jframe in .38 or a sig p238 or mp shield. Not a an an XD guy. 66-5 seem nice but not really what im looking for at the moment. Need a slim ccw

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom