Another F.N.G. (and his very cool wife)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Girouard

Don't tread on me
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 23, 2012
    Prairieville, LA
    Whats up forum? I'm Josef but my friends call me Chops. My wife, Tiffiny, will be using this account also but dont hold back, shes tough. We hail from Central and are certified gun nuts. Hoping to meet new friends and learn more about shooting/building/maintaining AR15's.

Last edited:

Girouard

Don't tread on me
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 23, 2012
    Prairieville, LA
    Thanks guys, it does get expensive around Christmas. Especially since we have a Mustang addiction to feed as well as her purse/handbag fetish :)

3fifty7

CoonAss
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Bunkie
    Welcome aboard. Central must have one of the highest concentrations of BSers or maybe it just catches my eye because I'm from central La not Central, La.

mnop308

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    bossier
    Mine likes guns and purses as well. Throw in shoes as well. Must be a Zachary/Central thing.

It has spread to at least the NW corner too. Welcome aboard. You know she can get her own user name, mine did.

Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    Welcome aboard :wavey:, ya'll will fit in just fine here!!! Mine (wife) has recently just got into the whole gun culture and now my Glock 17 has been claimed by her. She has been to a few of Pablo's training classes and has grown so much it amazes me. It was one of the proudest days of my life when she said she wanted to get into shooting comps together.

She didnt even bat an eye when I told her that I was going to have to buy a complete reloading set-up to help feed our new joint hobby!!! :exnbp:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    John1994
    Top Bottom