((SOLD)) Brand New 500rds Of Fiocchi 55gr FMJ $220 FTF

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magpie

Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Aug 1, 2007
    Gonzales
    I bought this (10 boxes of 50) on my Cabela's card thinking I would have no interest no payments for a year. Unfortunately, I did not enter the correct code in the promo box so now I must pay it when the bill comes in to avoid interest payments. I used my points and got $15 off of the total and I am passing that on to whoever purchases these along with me taking the hit on the shipping and tax. FTF in B.R. and surrounding area preferably. I am on dialup so the quickest and most reliable way to contact me is my cell by calling or text message. I will check my e-mail and PM's periodically. MERRY CHRISTMAS and Thanks (Cell) 225-235-0562
    Fiocchi223rifleammunition.jpg

.50cal Ammo Can Included

Last edited:

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    i bought 500 rds of Cambela's bulk Rem 223. It was $189 plus I got a $30 off promotion. It was Ultramax ammo not the best but works great for killing paper zombies.

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    If it wasn't a few days before we leave on xmas vacation i would buy it from him. If you still have it after New Years I will buy it but that doesn't help ya now.

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    Pretty much identical for CQB use. I'm sure there will be a zero change at distance, but its good "blasting" ammunition. I shot about 400 rounds of it through the 6520 in that Ben Kurata class last year.

I finally had to dip into my stash of 3131 for training. I'd rather not do that, so...

And, get this... some dipshit shot a hole THROUGH the back stop (at the roof line) of the Baker range with a 338. So no more rifle shooting there until further notice.

What a freakin' TOOL. Hydrocephalic morons like this are going to be the end of us; talk about a candidate for retro-active birth control...:rolleyes:

We all pay the price for dickheads like that .

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom