FS Bushy AR-15 Carbine, Houma-Thibodaux Area "PRICE UPDATE"

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IonicDOG

Hacker
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    Houma, LA
    $1,250 FOR ALL

Hello All, Trying to save up money for college next year, so i have to get rid of the rilfe :(

Bushmaster AR-15 A2, .223 cal. purchased in October of last year, have probably put 600rds thought it.

It was an A2 upper, but I switched it out for a LMT flat top upper, it has an Eotech model 512.A65, quad rail forearm, front grip with pressure pad for the surefire G2 mounted on the side, CQB single point bungee sling, bushy rear flip up sight.

9-30rd mags, 5-20rd steel mags

Ammo=SOLD
    Have original hard case, and aftermarket soft case with 4 mag pouches on the side

Have original A2 upper with armorers tool and clamp =SOLD

Rifle has been thoroughly cleaned after every shoot, there are a few scratches on the barrel, by the flash hider but, just cosmetic, the "safe" and "fire", and the bushy logo have been painted for sh***s and giggles, but can be removed with a little paint thinner. Shoots good.

Asking $1,250 for the whole kit and kaboodle. Would like to sell everything as a whole, but i'm willing to part out. Would prefer Face to Face, and i'm willing to drive halfway to make sale
    I live in Thibodaux, LA if you have any questions you can contact me through PM, e-mail ionic_dog@yahoo.com or my cell 985-637-2127 call before 10PM. Thanks, Josh

Now the pics

IMG_0689.jpg

IMG_0693.jpg

IMG_0694.jpg

IMG_0691.jpg

IMG_0700.jpg

IMG_0706.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom