SPF: For Sale: POSP 3-9x42 Zoom Rifle Scope w/ 1000 Meter Rangefinder, AK Version, $150.00

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Blake74u

Enthusiast
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 10, 2010
    Pineville, Louisiana
    SPF! Sorry guys! This was a killer deal. You snooze, you lose!!!!!

Getting tired of the AR-guys talking smack at the range whenever you take your AK out for a walk? Think you can milk some potential out of that 3-4 MOA WASR, but you don’t want to fork over $100.00 for an Ultimak + $86-$600.00 for a decent Red Dot? Thought about taking your AK pig-hunting? Want to go hunting for bucks with an AK, but you’re hesitant to, because some old fogey who spends his weekends on the bench with his .308 told you that 7.62X39 isn’t an accurate round? (Wrong). Or maybe you’re a Com Bloc Purist who loves posting Komrade Kalashnikov pics stating, *Get that TAPCO crap off my AK!*, on various national AK-forums?!??

For Sale: POSP 3-9x42 Zoom Rifle Scope w/ 1000 Meter Rangefinder, AK Version, $150.00 OBO, (+ $10.00 Shipping & Handling if you’re not in the Shreveport-Bossier area for a FTF). It’s X-mas time, and I could use the cash… so I’m clearing out some things out of the Safe.

It’s a great scope that I use to mount to my Arsenal SGL-20 until I realized that I could get the same job done with a lot less optic and a folding stock with a little *chin* weld. On my SGL 20, I would get approximately 1-2 MOA, (yes… I said 1-2), at 100 yards. I’ve even nailed a 6 point last Fall with it at 75 yards in heavy woods from a public stand in Kisatchie…. Now I’m not going to lie to you: this is a Soviet Optic. It’s built like a tank and even weighs like one… So if you have images of running this on your underfolder during the zombie apocalypse: you’re probably deluding yourself. I suggest that you put this on a non-folder, (unless it’s an AK-103 or you’re using a Mako Side-folder), with a standard Com Bloc Side Rail. You’re going to need some cheek-weld in order to maximize the performance of your weapon with this.
    DSCN5570.jpg

DSCN5571.jpg

DSCN5572.jpg

DSCN5569.jpg

DSCN5566.jpg

DSCN5565.jpg

DSCN5581.jpg

DSCN5588.jpg

DSCN5589.jpg

And here’s what the reticle looks like... and believe me, it looks even cooler when it's illuminated in mil-spec red:

posp_6x24v_4_600_502.gif

And this is what it looks like mounted on an AK:

file_2_461.jpg

file_1_521.jpg

Yeah, you could go Ultimak and a TRS-25, but Komrade Kalashnikov would prefer that you, *keep it real.* And *No*, don’t listen to the nay-sayers who claim that Soviet Optics crap out after a few hundred meters. This thing is a beast. You’re gonna love it if you enjoy shooting your AK for accuracy! Ordinarily, this thing runs $300 brand new from a certain distributor whose name I shall not mention.... Believe me, this is a deal!

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Deb Mev
    Top Bottom