And WE Pay For This S***T!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Robhic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Destrehan, LA
    The cost to taxpayers of flying one man, his wife, two daughters, and a dog to Hawaii is estimated at $3,639,622. For purposes of comparison, the total bill for flying the entire royal family (Queen, princes, dukes, the works) around the world for a year is £4.7 million — or about enough for two Obama vacations. According to the USAF, in 2010 Air Force One cost American taxpayers $181,757 per flight hour. According to the Royal Canadian Air Force, in 2011 the CC-150 Polaris military transport that flew William and Kate from Vancouver to Los Angeles cost Her Majesty’s Canadian subjects $15,505 per hour — or about 8/100ths of the cost.

-- Per Mark Steyn

OneStory

Warrior in God's Army
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Wandering
    "We" elected the "sh/t". We can un-elect them if we would get our heads out of our arses. Put your head in your arse and sh/t is what you'll get.

;-)

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    This entire Pretender era of infamy for the country is one big vacation for them. This guy is so out of his element it's laughable. He is a narcissist, and he is drunk on himself. He is for certain, his biggest fan. We are stuck with this pretender for four more years in person, and his destructive policies and legacy of ideaological ineffectiveness for far more than that.

If you think they (Mr & Mrs. Pretender), pissed away money on their jaunts around the world in his first term facing a re-election, you ain't seen nothing yet now that he's not.

Robhic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Destrehan, LA
    This entire Pretender era of infamy for the country is one big vacation for them. This guy is so out of his element it's laughable. He is a narcissist, and he is drunk on himself. He is for certain, his biggest fan.

Oh man! Has there ever -- EVAH? -- been someone more in love with his own self not counting the aforementioned Narcissus? I bet this clown has a picture of himself in his wallet....

LaBelle

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Near Natchitoches
    Oh man! Has there ever -- EVAH? -- been someone more in love with his own self not counting the aforementioned Narcissus?

I'd say Cassius Clay, but then he actually had a marketable, real world skill to rest his laurels on!

MilOperator

Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Metairie, LA.
    This entire Pretender era of infamy for the country is one big vacation for them. This guy is so out of his element it's laughable. He is a narcissist, and he is drunk on himself. He is for certain, his biggest fan. We are stuck with this pretender for four more years in person, and his destructive policies and legacy of ideaological ineffectiveness for far more than that.

If you think they (Mr & Mrs. Pretender), pissed away money on their jaunts around the world in his first term facing a re-election, you ain't seen nothing yet now that he's not.

Well said.

Trachito

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2011
    NOLA metro
    that's not this president's fault. it must cost that much for any president. The cost of presidential vacations should be curbed.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    that's not this president's fault. it must cost that much for any president. The cost of presidential vacations should be curbed.

Nah. There's data available. Compared to other Presidents this guy lives like Croesus. As befitting any also ran 3rd world tin pot despot.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    I'd say Cassius Clay, but then he actually had a marketable, real world skill to rest his laurels on!

Times have changed.

wobhddziouzaqi40lpdk.jpg

Robhic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Destrehan, LA

Not so sure. This bozo has a tendency to haul his friends and friends' friends along (remember the vacation to Spain?) plus the helicopter and extra cars, etc. PLUS....they take vacations every few months!!! Like his job is vacationing and being president is secondary. (Which it seems to be.) And full security for all the travelers.too. The Secret Service gets a sweet deal outta this.

Old_Demon

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    Ponchatoula
    The Brits got upset when they learned it cost them $57 million for the royal family. The cost to the U.S. for the Obama's last year was $1.2 billion.

Trachito

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2011
    NOLA metro
    big frivolous spending is a benefit of those in charge, whether it be politicians or execs. i guess it's just a shameful benefit of theirs that tax payers and hard workers have to deal with.

rocketsteve

Florida Cracker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2012
    Nowhere
    big frivolous spending is a benefit of those in charge, whether it be politicians or execs. i guess it's just a shameful benefit of theirs that tax payers and hard workers have to deal with.

The difference is that the corporate exec is the head of the company and the employees work for the company. The "Pretender-in-Chief" is the head of our country, but he works for US; we don't work for him. As the employee of the American people, it is his responsibility to spend the taxpayer's money in a frugal and responsible manner. Unfortunately for us, he fashions himself as some sort of "New-Age Royalty" and he feels entitled to whatever he wants, because of the position he holds in our government. The man is a complete scumbag in my book...

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport

Part of Clay's "game" was to **** off, shake up, and unnerve his opponents. I think he did a great job, and his personal was perfect for it.

Obama is supposed to be running a country, though, not throwing hands on the canvas.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    The difference is that the corporate exec is the head of the company and the employees work for the company. The "Pretender-in-Chief" is the head of our country, but he works for US; we don't work for him. As the employee of the American people, it is his responsibility to spend the taxpayer's money in a frugal and responsible manner. Unfortunately for us, he fashions himself as some sort of "New-Age Royalty" and he feels entitled to whatever he wants, because of the position he holds in our government. The man is a complete scumbag in my book...

I agree. While I think we should not begrudge him some vacations, I also think once or twice a year with the family is what is reasonable. NOT what he is doing and has been doing.

Trachito

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2011
    NOLA metro

I don't care for Obama, and I'm not defending him. I just think that all president's spend like this. I don't see why you guys single him out. ALL PRESIDENTS/POLITICIANS DO IT and they always will. it's just the way rich people in power are. frankly, it doesn't surprise me and that makes them all low lives to me.

Robhic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Destrehan, LA
    I don't care for Obama, and I'm not defending him. I just think that all president's spend like this. I don't see why you guys single him out. ALL PRESIDENTS/POLITICIANS DO IT and they always will. it's just the way rich people in power are. frankly, it doesn't surprise me and that makes them all low lives to me.

I can't disagree with you. ALL POLITICIANS ARE SCUM is a good point. Whether they all do it, I can't say. But sure seems like obama AND his old lady are vacationing more of the time than other presidents I can recall. And costing more $$$.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Apple cider vinegarOTR
    Top Bottom