New members

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seth&angelle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Hi everyone,

We are Seth and Angelle Drago from Mathews La. Angelle just purchased her first gun, a Springfield XDM 40 cal and I am still shopping. Our guns are being purchased for home and business protection. We own two businesses here in Mathews. Coral Fever, which is a salt water aquarium store and Ava Jane's Baby Boutique. Ava Jane is our 21 month old. I am ex-military and Angelle is a former NHRA prostock motorcycle racer. We look forward to interacting and learning as much as possible with you all here on the forum. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone.

Seth and Angelle

rockmup

Please be my friend
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Apr 21, 2007
    City of Central
    I love your wife. Just so you know, it's because of this .........Angelle is a former NHRA prostock motorcycle racer. That would be my dream job if I ever win the lotto.

Ritten

SSST Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Dec 8, 2007
    Thibodaux, Louisiana
    Welcome to the bayou! I used to ride with Angelle back when she had the Suzuki shop here in Houma. Even made a trip to deals gap with her, her dad, and a bunch of friends. Lowsided my TL1000S on the Cherohala (sp?) and spent the rest of the trip nursing a hurt pride. Ahhhh....memories...LOL.

Merry Christmas to y'all as well.
    Ted

Last edited:

seth&angelle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Thanks!

I love your wife. Just so you know, it's because of this .........Angelle is a former NHRA prostock motorcycle racer. That would be my dream job if I ever win the lotto.

Thanks!! It was a LOT of fun!

Ted (Ritten) That was a LOT of fun too!! Hope you are doing well. Long time NO SEE!

Charles1959,.. Yes Angelle Sampey. I'm still trying to be fast,.. while chasing after my 21 month old. She's a handful. :)

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Angelle

Top Bottom