Keep fighting?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    I'm so burned out. So many evil, crazy people in our world that use guns to do their cowardly deeds.

By and large I see our community trying not to politicize these acts, but we all know that anti-gun fanatics are chomping at the bit when something like this happens.

I'm so tired of it. A lunatic commits a heinous crime, then takes his coward's way out and the only people punished are the law-abiding gun-owners and the families of those killed/injured.

We have a media that so blatantly caters to liberals and anti-gun propagandists that it just seems too big a war to fight. I'm sure that's all part of the plan: burn them all out in their defense and eventually they'll just quit.

It's so frustrating I want to rip my hair out. The knee-jerk reaction by these people when a madman goes in and kill a bunch of unarmed, innocent people is to MAKE SURE EVERYONE IS EQUALLY HELPLESS in similar scenarios? I hate those people, I hate their inane logic, and I hate trying to be heard over a bunch of talking-heads spewing forth continuous inaccuracies they heard on whatever idiot news show.

I'm just tired of it! Call me a quitter, but I just don't have the mental energy.

OneStory

Warrior in God's Army
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Wandering
    To keep from burning out, what I do is preach a little every day. I try to live in such a way that people will respect me so my preaching will be more effective.

Hopefully, this counteracts the lunatics.

southerner985

sheepdog
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    Norco
    I know where your coming from sugerbug I was saying the same thing to myself. But one thing I keep telling my self is "in times like these it counts to know what you believe in" so countlessly tell your self what it is your believe in. what do YOU live for, What would you die for. reenforce that to your self. Ya We as freedom loving Americans are gonna wade through a sea of BS but there are like minded people on yourside. And stay connected to God, not just going to church but I mean really read the word and hear what God is trying to tell us through those pages. because now? Only God can save this country...be someone he can work through(not say your not already)
    -Be blessed

Top Bottom