Sandy Hook a Conspiracy?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    giorgio_tsoukalos_aliens.png

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Just The Facts

1. The average conspiracy theorist will argue with NASA, Nobel-prize winners and every expert in the world despite having fewer qualifications than the average fry cook.
    2. Conspiracy theorists view logical argument as cheating.
    3. Like pissing fetishes and tentacle rape comics, conspiracy theories are a problem made much worse by the Internet.
    4. Never assume malice when incompetence will do.

An Ego Issue

1. Conspiracy theorists divide the world into "Everyone even remotely involved/qualified vs. Me," and decide that they'll win single-handedly. They're like Rambo with ******** instead of bullets.
    2. They tend to enjoy the ego-boost that comes with thinking of oneself as the only intelligent objector in a world of sheeple. When the government has to spend billions of dollars shuttling Elvis from Roswell to the Bermuda Triangle and back in black helicopters before you can feel good about yourself, you've got to be pretty tragic.

Conspiracy theorists believe the world is run by schizophrenic shadowy organizations who - despite conspiring with millions in perfect silence - can't resist putting clues in things like major public monuments and every note of currency ever printed. Making the average Batman villain look like Professor Moriarty. At the last count the world was secretly being run by the Illuminati, Knights Templar, Freemasons, Trilateral commission, New World Order, Skull & Bones society, Bilderberg group, Nine Unknown Men and the ever-popular Jews. It's unknown whether they all vote on various issues or just ask Dan Brown whose turn it is each week. Conspiracy theorists honestly believe that these invisible elites have run thousands of years of history but are incapable of killing someone who lives in a basement and shouts on street corners. Conspiracy theorists display incredible attention to detail, an even more incredible ability to ignore details they don't like, obsessive focus and a complete absence of social skills. Every time a new crazy decides that Bush brought down World Trade Center, anime loses a powerful Pokemaster.

I know it's not directly related, but I just cant help but post it.

conspiracynew.jpg

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Normally I'd lock this and make a statement about how we don't do conspiracy theories on this site. But that one is so dumb I'm leaving it open so people can laugh. Plus the guy sounds just like Jack Black and he's awesome.

swamper

Curmudgeon in Training
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 30, 2008
    Pineville
    Normally I'd lock this and make a statement about how we don't do conspiracy theories on this site. But that one is so dumb I'm leaving it open so people can laugh. Plus the guy sounds just like Jack Black and he's awesome.

I was about to as well but will join you in the hysterical hysteria.

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    Crap, I knew it. Just that fact that we are even TALKING about this will end us all in a jail at the bottom of a well that we will have to jump from one rock to another just to get out of. I saw it in a movie once.

J-Dog

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 1, 2012
    Hammond
    It is the so on and so froths that he mentions at towards the end of the rant that scare me.

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville

I was on my way to do the same. I like your idea better. :D

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    I'm not saying the shooting was a conspiracy, but I find it strange that the Mainstream Media isn't asking the question.

/Glenn Beck

Top Bottom