Hello My Name is Tim

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CajunTim

Premium CoonAss Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 19, 2006
    Mandeville, LA
    Well it has been a while so I figured I would reintroduce myself. I have been awefully busy as I am at the center of I don't know probably 5 state & 5 federal investigations, numerous lawsuits etc...; but I have the best gun of all, the smoking gun and it is worth potentially millions when the time is right it will be played as Im letting billionairs dig their graves first so they get popped with purgery when I pull my gun out.

Anyways Nestor mentioned the site tonight and after trying to log for an eternity i remembered my password.

So who got guns, kits, ammo to sell?

I have a lot already but want more:
    Saiga 12 converted
    9mXDM
    G Kits
    SA Battle Packs

let me know what you got and a price. Id rather pay cash then trade some of my stripped lowers but will if I must. Hell that group buy we got lowers for $65/each and I only built one of them so I got some sequential ones as well.

For those just meeting me the pleaseure is all yours and for the original who go all the way back to the airplane on a treadmill, long before the whale, hope all is well with you and yours.

I dont remeber if I was working for the government still or not when I was on here last; but I left them and am in the private sector and could write a damn book on the past six months alone.

The Cajun

If anybody is still reading this and don't know me go find the egg plant photos on here I posted.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Welcome back man. We were just talking about you and the eggplant on here like a week ago.

Top Bottom