SOLD: Or WTT Kel Tec Sub2000 in Glock .40

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

NOLASHOOTER

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 9, 2010
    New Orleans
    I am reluctantly putting up for sale my Kel Tec Sub2000 Glock .40 carbine. These are great guns and since I was at Wal Mart today and could only find .40 cal on the shelves instead of 223/5.56 or even 9mm it is probably a great alternative to an AR right now. It has a nice paint job on it done by the previous owner and comes with everything in the picture including a sling, a 10 round, 14 round, and a 22 round mag. Also included but not in the photo is 275 rounds of various ammo. So, if you picked it up from me you could go and have a heck of a day at the range with a carbine that is a blast to shoot. And when you are done you can fold it up and go home. The fluorescent blade in the sight is broken right now but I have 4 Kel Tec replacement blades and two aftermarket ones in the mail on the way to me. They are more robust then the original and I was waiting on them before I replaced it. I believe with the previous owner and mine there are less than 300 rounds through it. I waited around for a while trying to find one so they are not readily available. It is a great home defense rifle and is fun to shoot.
    I am asking $500 for the package. Considering the mags and the ammo I think it is a good deal. If you are interested please PM me. The transaction must be done in the New Orleans metro area as my car is not the most reliable these days. As far as trades are concerned I am very set on what I want and do not really want anything not on my list. I don't have to sell or trade and it would not hurt to keep this gem.

Trades I am interested in,
    S & W M & P 15-22 rifle
    Sig 522 SWAT Version Rifle

Thanks,
    Ruben

1FE2D156-6F1F-42AC-899F-E6AAEA1120CA-25429-00000EFF5D61B322.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom