Is Jerry V gone from WRNO???

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigP623

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 27, 2014
    Lacombe, LA
    That would be great, but you have to pay for it. The reason AM/FM will likely never die (anytime soon anyways) is that it's free for the listener.

I agree, the free part is what keeps most people from switching to XM, but once you have XM, its very hard to go back to the fm/am radio. Its just far more focused as far as the channels go. The music channels are very nice, no commercials, just a channel announcement here and there.

killerkarl

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    According to his Twitter feed he is moving to TV that I never watch anyway.

"Will be Hosting "News w/ a Twist" Wed & Thurs 5,6,10 & 11 pm ABC 26 WGNO"

MALIBU12

Rating - 100%
    71   0   2
    Sep 16, 2008
    slidell
    According to his Twitter feed he is moving to TV that I never watch anyway.

"Will be Hosting "News w/ a Twist" Wed & Thurs 5,6,10 & 11 pm ABC 26 WGNO"

That show Sucks , they are perfect for each other !

52f7f84595bf9bbbe4a083301a26a5b350c99644b2d34cb505e6a9e2b0835a0a.jpg

Abby Normal

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    Bring back Spud!
    The best think I ever seen on News With a Twist is when Susan said that she thought that Higher Taxes were Good, Curt said Then you won't mind paying my new taxes. If you have trouble with the extra taxes Susan will help you with it. Susan stuttered, uh yeah I'll help. Big jaw drop from Susan.
    Those two will be a compleat disaster.

981GT4

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 31, 2016
    Slidell, LA
    Walton and Johnson are blah. They always blare on about MSM and fake news lies. Yet back when the Orlando night club shooting went down they kept stating as fact that the shooter worked for DHS. as a Federal LEO myself with inside knowledge this was completely false. I even called in, to tell them they are pushing a false story by saying he was a member of DHS as a federal employee. they didn't want to listen to me and never took my call. The FACT was he was a security guard who worked for a company whom "use" to provide Federal contract security. Even so the security personnel are contracted and not Government employees.

IMO their blabber mouth idiots. who do the same as left wing Media stations. just on the "conservative side"

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    Walton and Johnson are blah. They always blare on about MSM and fake news lies. Yet back when the Orlando night club shooting went down they kept stating as fact that the shooter worked for DHS. as a Federal LEO myself with inside knowledge this was completely false. I even called in, to tell them they are pushing a false story by saying he was a member of DHS as a federal employee. they didn't want to listen to me and never took my call. The FACT was he was a security guard who worked for a company whom "use" to provide Federal contract security. Even so the security personnel are contracted and not Government employees.

IMO their blabber mouth idiots. who do the same as left wing Media stations. just on the "conservative side"

Do you work for DHS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    im not going to openly say who i work for on a public forum.

You have thrown out that you are a federal LEO numerous times and also said you get inside information. Why say all of that if now you won't disclose who you work for. I think thats why the question was originally asked.

981GT4

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 31, 2016
    Slidell, LA
    You have thrown out that you are a federal LEO numerous times and also said you get inside information. Why say all of that if now you won't disclose who you work for. I think thats why the question was originally asked.

Because im not ****ing stupid?

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Because im not ****ing stupid?

I wasn't being an ass and I could care less. I was just telling you that it seemed you were begging for that question to be asked. If you continuously bring up you are a federal LEO and you have inside information someone is going to ask who you work for. Just saying.

981GT4

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 31, 2016
    Slidell, LA
    I wasn't being an ass and I could care less. I was just telling you that it seemed you were begging for that question to be asked. If you continuously bring up you are a federal LEO and you have inside information someone is going to ask who you work for. Just saying.

i didnt take as you were being a smart ass, id rather people just not know what agency on an open information public forum. Austin know what agency i work for as he PM'ed me about it a few days ago.

I just threw the LEO out there in a few posts to ad validity to my statements. Im not a be all know all expert in every area, but some knowledge i do have on certain subjects, or certain incidents happening around the state or country.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lej1608
    Top Bottom