Intuit Shuts Down Gun Sales

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nolaboy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 7, 2015
    New Orleans Lousiana
    I heard Tom Graham talk about Gunsite and Honor Defense being affected for the past month. It's not that Intuit just refused to process the transaction. They actually legally stole their money and returned it to the customer after they were paid for services.

I wonder what else credit card companies can tell people they can and can't buy?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Instinctshot

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 6, 2014
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I have a good feeling the buyers will volunteer the money back, but it does suck.

SAF won the lawsuit against Deerfield’s ban! There’s at least a little good news

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bowhtr1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2016
    US
    I have a good feeling the buyers will volunteer the money back, but it does suck.

SAF won the lawsuit against Deerfield’s ban! There’s at least a little good news

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is why we have a second amendment. Why has no one exercised it with Deerfield local tyrannical government. I just don't think that would work down here. Down here someone would run them out of there office. When do we say enough? Not saying violence is the option here but the people should run them out of town. Just wondering what would it take for people to stand up. Your state, county, parish, town, or neighbors or your door. How close does it have to be? If you wait til the wolf is at the door it's too late. Lots of ways to fight.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

RaleighReloader

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 30, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Down here someone would run them out of there office.

Good luck with that.

Nobody "exercised" the second amendment in Deerfield because there was absolutely no reason for it. The courts have (and will continue to) muzzle the municipal nonsense. They wanted to grandstand and they got their 15 minutes of fame.

People that itch for a fight will eventually find it. I hope that's not why you own firearms.

Mike

bowhtr1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2016
    US
    Good luck with that.

Nobody "exercised" the second amendment in Deerfield because there was absolutely no reason for it. The courts have (and will continue to) muzzle the municipal nonsense. They wanted to grandstand and they got their 15 minutes of fame.

People that itch for a fight will eventually find it. I hope that's not why you own firearms.

Mike
    Yes one of the reasons I own firearms is because of tyrannical government. Hope I never need to use for that purpose. We were close with Hillary. Not the only reason.

nolaboy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 7, 2015
    New Orleans Lousiana

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    This is why we have a second amendment. Why has no one exercised it with Deerfield local tyrannical government. I just don't think that would work down here. Down here someone would run them out of there office. When do we say enough? Not saying violence is the option here but the people should run them out of town. Just wondering what would it take for people to stand up. Your state, county, parish, town, or neighbors or your door. How close does it have to be? If you wait til the wolf is at the door it's too late. Lots of ways to fight.

Go to Deerfield real estate and look at the number of houses for sale

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    But if you own a bakery and refuse to bake a cake for a gay wedding....

Really sick of the liberals and the double standards.

Instinctshot

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 6, 2014
    Hammond, Louisiana
    But if you own a bakery and refuse to bake a cake for a gay wedding....

Really sick of the liberals and the double standards.

That’s a great point. They see a baker with sincere religious affliction (Not The Islamic lapdog faith) winning in the Supreme Court after his life was ruined for saying no to making a cake for a gay wedding as a loss for freedom.

That’s the issue. They want freedom, but only for their people from their make believe oppressors.

Our freedom is getting crushed and negotiated away quickly. They turn a blind eye and continue to enjoy better security, better healthcare, and better retirements than the vast majority of the nation.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    That’s a great point. They see a baker with sincere religious affliction (Not The Islamic lapdog faith) winning in the Supreme Court after his life was ruined for saying no to making a cake for a gay wedding as a loss for freedom.

That’s the issue. They want freedom, but only for their people from their make believe oppressors.

Our freedom is getting crushed and negotiated away quickly. They turn a blind eye and continue to enjoy better security, better healthcare, and better retirements than the vast majority of the nation.

Agreed.

steven1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2013
    10/4 to that nolaboy;I am continually amazed in these local and state Yahoos usurping rights that should be federally protected. the damned marijuana laws in states and towns nowhere reflect the federal law, its a breakdown in enforcement, and has led to lawlessness country-wide

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    greywolf15
    Top Bottom