Stupid Bears

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2019
    Farmerville, LA
    have these guys eating all my feed. Can't shoot em and they're starting to **** me off. Y'all dealing with any bears?

Attachments

• STC_0276 (1).jpg
      STC_0276 (1).jpg
      220.3 KB · Views: 219
    • STC_0508 (1).jpg
      STC_0508 (1).jpg
      251.5 KB · Views: 212

MetalVendor

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Jefferson
    I have a feeling they may do all sorts of things I wouldn’t do.:D

This thread really took a wrong turn! Hahaha! Also, that picture is terrifying. I would definitely cross the street if I saw those guys walking in my direction. Or ask where they were going and if I could join. Wait... Now I’m confused...

Sig220

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2014
    Bridge City,TX
    Well, with bears around your feeder, you won't have to worry about deer being there at the same time.

Two years ago, I had a bear visit some rice bran I had out while hunting from the ground. Puts a different prospective on the situation. Knew the afternoon hunting was over, but how to leave without worrying about a bear behind you? I finally stood up and yelled, he took off.......ran about 15 yards and did a 180 degree turn. I thought this is not good! He was fast!
    Thankfully he ran to a large oak between me and him and up he went. He stopped at about 75 feet up and I thought it best to head for the truck! I skipped hunting that area last year, but the bears have moved in on other areas I hunt. Wish they would legalize a limited season on them.

Top Bottom