The Joe Biden Debate

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    Wow dude just called the President of the United States a clown on television during a debate.... Yikes!

Has there ever been a debate this crazy? I feel like I'm watching a reality TV show!

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Wow dude just called the President of the United States a clown on television during a debate.... Yikes!

Has there ever been a debate this crazy? I feel like I'm watching a reality TV show!

Jerry Springer should have moderated it

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Joe Biden's response on how he will deal with racism is....

The biggest issue in the suburbs is COVID-19.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    My wife is listening to the debate.

I'm no fan of Trump, but he is absolutely owning Biden. Biden sounds like a weak little twit.

Mike

I watched all of it. Just proves Biden is no fast thinker. Took him two or three times to correct himself on data number quotes, several times. Trump pounded him about his son Hunter and it def rattled Biden. The news summations after called Trump a bully and no one has ever seen a presidential debate like this one, ever.

Last edited:

Hermit

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 27, 2007
    Ascension
    I was really disappointed tonight.
    Trump missed so many opportunities.
    He could have responded to the debunked "Very Fine People" hoax.
    As to lockdowns, he could have brought up Spain Vs. Sweden.
    He should've pushed harder on Biden's refusal to answer about packing the Supreme Court.
    Middle East peace treaties didn't even come up, Kosovo/Serbia either.
    I found it hard to believe that Biden managed not to blow it.
    Trump was Trump, but I wish he'd have toned it down a little.

Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA
    He should've pushed harder on Biden's refusal to answer about packing the Supreme Court.
    100% agree. He could have also hit a homerun out of the gate when talking about SCOTUS. Rather than going with the Obama tactic of tauntingly saying elections have consequences, he could have simply reiterated that it is his Constitutional duty and also point out Jimmy Carter’s court appointments after he lost an election in 1980. Court appointments that Biden likely voted for! But I fear that he came off as the bully that the media accuses him of being.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    It was a historically bad train wreck !!

Yeah, and just as hard to not watch. What a spectacle. I was hoping Trump would be more relaxed and not be in such a hurry to answer the rhetoric. Your points hit home when you wait your turn, and he could have taken advantage of Biden being less mouthy than the others Trump has faced in debates. And the crap over Biden’s offspring just made Biden look like a pitiful victim. What a spectacle.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA

I watched the second half of it. When (if) there is another debate, I hope someone in Trump's camp trains him to not be so quick to jump in. If he had toned it down a bit and let Biden ramble on, I believe Biden would have bone a better job of blowing it.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Get a load of this. There is an election commercial circulating on tv right now that 39% of eligible voters did not vote in the hotly contested Trump/Clinton 2016 POTUS election.

So here is a secondary accounting article which indicated 43% failed to vote in 2016. This article does state those #s would edge down slightly as all votes are accounted for, absentee or mail in: https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/10/13587462/trump-election-2016-voter-turnout

I am stunned by those #s really. So many people in the US moan and bitch but do not even actually make the effort to vote. Unbelievable.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Trump is is own worst enemy! It is obvious, he will not accept coaching up from anyone. What a stubborn jackass!

Right off the bat; Biden throws the virus bomb about Trump knowing in February about the virus but deciding not to tell the American people. His reason for doing so is to be debated; but his answer to Biden was less than great! A quick kill shot to that accusation should have been:

"Ok Joe, I knew in February, and banned incoming flights from China and then Europe; then you called me xenophobic and racist for doing so; as did your party. However, you forget to mention that after every politician was told about it and that this thing was going to be a problem, that on March.... Nancy Pelosi, third in command of the entire country, was urging people to come down to Chinatown to enjoy Chinese New Year festivities, and that on March....Bill Diblasio, the mayor of the biggest city in the US told everyone to proceed with their lives normally. Then, you didn't mention how Governor Coumo of NY, sentenced thousands of elderly people to their deaths with his idiotic order for rest homes. Those people died alone! Their families were not allowed to even say goodbye to them! Do you know what percentage of total Coronavirus deaths in the US were from rest homes?

Pause, maybe hope for an idiotic answer from Biden, or say; "Of course you don't! Next segment!"

Bam! Out of the park on 1st segment!

sarky

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    we have 328million Americans in this country and these two shitstains are the best our two party system can come up with??? It's time to do away with the 2 party system, all it has done is corrupt the political process and has both parties playing the American people for fools!

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    I watched the second half of it. When (if) there is another debate, I hope someone in Trump's camp trains him to not be so quick to jump in. If he had toned it down a bit and let Biden ramble on, I believe Biden would have bone a better job of blowing it.

This is spot on. He would have lost the train of thought and started to babble. That earpiece gives him an upper edge though.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom