Nationwide Firearm and Ammunition Shortage.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    really bad for the indoor gun ranges that sell ammo for there range... either they gotta jack the price up or turn customers away because of no ammo.... im glad i was stocked up and saw it comming and i got a good ammo plug :mamoru: ive picked up 3k rounds of 9mm brass in the last 3 weeks for $500
    I still don’t load 9mm or 40 at all but with the amount of brass I’ve collected over the past decade plus, I’m eventually gonna have to start cranking it out. As it stands, I rarely turn out a batch bigger than 200-300 rounds at a time in a few bigger calibers, mostly .300 BLK, .308, 44mag and some .223 heavy and lately 6.5 Creedmore.
    I must have thought hard about it over the years because I somehow have a set of .40 dies and 3 sets of 9mm dies that I’m certain I’ve never used. All I need is pills and powder.
    Anybody know brass pound count or gallon count for 9mm right off hand?

Jlong1691

Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2020
    Denham Springs
    Do you have any 9mm ammunition for sale reasonable?

I spoke with my rep at the Ammo company this morning. He is working on getting my last order out so I am expecting some soonish is about all he could say. He did mention that they may run some bulk deals, rather than try to fill the boxed orders also. When I get the scoop, I will pass it on.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    I spoke with my rep at the Ammo company this morning. He is working on getting my last order out so I am expecting some soonish is about all he could say. He did mention that they may run some bulk deals, rather than try to fill the boxed orders also. When I get the scoop, I will pass it on.

Great.

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    If I owned a gun shop, I wouldn't sell guns or ammo to registered democrats. You would have to show me your voter registration card before I make the sale.

Guns have a tendency in the long run to turn first time gun buyers into Republicans. Especially the scary black guns. Once you own one and understand it, your ears start perking up when they start talking about taking it away. Then you hear all the useless tribble and lies the libs tell about your precious rifle. When you hear the libs and the mainstream media regurgitate all the skewed stats and lies, well.... you then start to wonder what else they are lying about. Then....poof.....the whole facade comes crashing down.

I should know. I voted for Bill Clinton.......

Fugum

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    Metairie
    really bad for the indoor gun ranges that sell ammo for there range... either they gotta jack the price up or turn customers away because of no ammo.... im glad i was stocked up and saw it comming and i got a good ammo plug :mamoru: ive picked up 3k rounds of 9mm brass in the last 3 weeks for $500

I guess if someone needs it bad enough, they'll pay. Last week I watched a guy buy two 50 round boxes of Magtech 9mm from The Shooter's Club for $54.00 each. I'm really glad that guy isn't me.

I've helped out a couple of buddies, that were unprepared, by selling them ammo for what I paid a few years ago, but those are guys I can count if I need them, and I know they're not turning around and selling it for a profit.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I should know. I voted for Bill Clinton.......
    0f77967dba88fcbfa68a3fb679ba5069.jpg

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    I guess if someone needs it bad enough, they'll pay. Last week I watched a guy buy two 50 round boxes of Magtech 9mm from The Shooter's Club for $54.00 each. I'm really glad that guy isn't me.

I've helped out a couple of buddies, that were unprepared, by selling them ammo for what I paid a few years ago, but those are guys I can count if I need them, and I know they're not turning around and selling it for a profit.

Last time I not only did that sell at what I i paid for the ammo I also have away lots of 22lr that could not be found anywhere at all.
    This time if I am getting rid of ammo think what you want of me I an seilling at the going crazy rate too.
    Same thing with dealing with old car parts everyone wants that I have. In the past I sold cheap to guys who said they need them for father and son home low budget resto. Etc.
    Only to sell cheap or give it free just to see it lasted a week or two and was then placed up for going rate.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Last time I not only did that sell at what I i paid for the ammo I also have away lots of 22lr that could not be found anywhere at all.
    This time if I am getting rid of ammo think what you want of me I an seilling at the going crazy rate too.
    Same thing with dealing with old car parts everyone wants that I have. In the past I sold cheap to guys who said they need them for father and son home low budget resto. Etc.
    Only to sell cheap or give it free just to see it lasted a week or two and was then placed up for going rate.
    I feel ya 340. I might put up a few thousand rounds of green tips in the can. What are those going for at the moment?
    Last few thousand rounds of 9mm I sold at 50 cents per round and everyone who bought it thanked me and seemed genuinely glad to get it. I just need to get a rough estimate of my stores and see what I can unload without kicking myself.

- - - Updated - - -

Feeling cute

Might crank out some more 9s today

Hahaha
    Looking good Gator! Needs a coat of zombie green bro!

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    I feel ya 340. I might put up a few thousand rounds of green tips in the can. What are those going for at the moment?
    Last few thousand rounds of 9mm I sold at 50 cents per round and everyone who bought it thanked me and seemed genuinely glad to get it. I just need to get a rough estimate of my stores and see what I can unload without kicking myself.

- - - Updated - - -

Looking good Gator! Needs a coat of zombie green bro!

Thanks man, I'll tell you a short story from a looong long time ago during the last shortage in 2016,A really long time ago

On another forum the topic had popped up about Ammo shortages and the shelves were bare omg !!!

I post a picture of a ammo box full of 22lrs.Say'n I'm a hoarder hahaha.

All the sudden, Cornpone posts up hes needs those 22s for his boys to go shoot some limb rats!

Cornpone then goes on to say he's gonna set the price since hes not about to pay no jacked up price!!!

I'm like I'm not selling Cornpone but I'm willing to make you a deal.

Cornpone is like ,What deal ?

Bring me 6 cleaned squirrels and I'll give you a brick.

Oh no says Cornpone,I'm'a just gonna buy em from you...(He's setting the price)

I'm like to bad man,These are not for sale, Good Luck in you're search!!!

Anymore I have no patience for the chronic unprepared.....

Jlong1691

Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2020
    Denham Springs
    Thanks man, I'll tell you a short story from a looong long time ago during the last shortage in 2016,A really long time ago

On another forum the topic had popped up about Ammo shortages and the shelves were bare omg !!!

All the sudden, Cornpone posts up hes needs those 22s for his boys to go shoot some limb rats!

Cornpone then goes on to say he's gonna set the price since hes not about to pay no jacked up price!!!

I am not without Ammo either. Suck s to be Cornpone.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Don't get me wrong I have given and have had members gave me and refuse any $ for it. I am not mentioning who but a good member sent me a mold He was not going to use anymore. I know he will read this "Again Thanks" I did not mention the real name or his screen name here since he would probably get tons of PMs for free stuff.
    So I am not Scrooge McGun here! I also when I see someone needs something I do the same that is what we area supposed to do.
    I am just not helping those that do not help them self.
    I know one guy I asked and asked to please get a pistol before the crap show hit as we knew it was coming well he never. He ended up waiting and getting a New Glock 19X for $900 plus FFL fee 39 bucks at Jefferson Gun. And he was looking for ammo and I think Jefferson Gun was out of steel case at 52 bucks for 50 rounds. Nice guy too. I was going to offer but someone else already did. If they did not come thru i will.
    This is 2000 plus bullets for rifle.
    I have 20 tubes of commercial lube that is clean and works well no smoke.
    But still may buy some Hi_tech from Mr. Donnie.

Attachments

• 20201008_201516.jpg
      20201008_201516.jpg
      215.5 KB · Views: 68
    • 20201009_153143.jpg
      20201009_153143.jpg
      225.5 KB · Views: 56
    Last edited:

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana

Lol, we got your bag limit over here bro!

3d9e9ac3d4f0998e151294a4156cc339.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom