Man Has Sex With Horses in City Park NOLA.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Yall gonna have to help me out on this one..

Need someone in the Greater N.O Area to start a Go-Fund-Me for Horse chastity belts for the police depts.

We must do this to protect the virtue of the Lil Pony's...

You never know down there,Dude could be making movies titled...

My Little Pony, Thanks

noahvale

shootist
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 20, 2013
    Redstick
    Abused? Did the horse even feel it?

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

DarcMac

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Gonzales, LA
    New Orleans police searches for suspect accused of horse sex in City Park

This person is accused of sexually abusing animals in the City Park Ave.

December 17, 2020 at 2:44 PM CST - Updated December 17 at 2:44 PM
    NEW ORLEANS (WVUE) - New Orleans police are trying to locate a man who was caught on video in the investigation of a sexual abuse to animals incident on December 15 in the 1000 block of Filmore Avenue.

Around 2:15 a.m., an unknown male wearing a striped shirt with a distinctive tattoo on his right arm entered a cluster of stables and committed unnatural sex acts with two horses.

Anyone with additional information on this incident or the pictured suspect is asked to contact NOPD Third District detectives at 504-658-6030 or call anonymously to Crimestoppers of Greater New Orleans at 504-822-1111 or toll-free 1-877-903-STOP.

Just another NOLA pervert. When they catch him, they should let the horses have their way with him.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Too bad one of them horses didn’t cave in his junk with a good kick. Hide ya kids, hide ya horse...

Btw, wouldn’t that be sexually assaulting an officer of the law? Or do they consider a horse just another unit?

Last edited:

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Whose horses do you think were assaulted?

It was insinuated in the thread that possibly horses belonging to the Sheriff department but please feel free to correct me if I incorrectly assumed they were used in law enforcement.
    Do you have some....inside info regarding which horses were assaulted?

Last edited:

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    It was insinuated in the thread that possibly horses belonging to the Sheriff department but please feel free to correct me if I incorrectly assumed they were used in law enforcement.
    Do you have some....inside info regarding which horses were assaulted?

I was directly stated that the OPSO keeps some horses at the stable where the incident occurred. I would ordinarily feel pretty confident that if the horses belonged to OPSO, it would have been mentioned to enhance the shocking nature of the story. It was not mentioned. At least not in the original story. But it turns out a second story was published about this where the OPSO confirmed one of the two horses belonged to the OPSO. And to answer your original question, the law likely makes a difference between a horse in the performance of its duties and an off-duty horse.

https://www.nola.com/news/crime_police/article_3ae5a504-4072-11eb-982d-7b7a332c3407.html

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I was directly stated that the OPSO keeps some horses at the stable where the incident occurred. I would ordinarily feel pretty confident that if the horses belonged to OPSO, it would have been mentioned to enhance the shocking nature of the story. It was not mentioned. At least not in the original story. But it turns out a second story was published about this where the OPSO confirmed one of the two horses belonged to the OPSO. And to answer your original question, the law likely makes a difference between a horse in the performance of its duties and an off-duty horse.

https://www.nola.com/news/crime_police/article_3ae5a504-4072-11eb-982d-7b7a332c3407.html
    Well, there ya go. Glad we got that cleared up.

:eek3:

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    Abused? Did the horse even feel it?

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

All y'all assuming that this guy was pitching, not catching. Article doesn't say, one way or another.

Just another NOLA pervert. When they catch him, they should let the horses have their way with him.

Perhaps that's what this pervert prefers.

Top Bottom